Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a friendly reminder this is what happens if you try to be friends with a foid

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
4a7aba1

BEEN FRIENDS WITH A FOID WON'T MEAN SHE'LL DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR YOU.

YOU'RE EITHER SEXUALLY APPEALING OR A CUCK/BETABUX/ORBITER.

A relationship is just a friendship where 2 people have sex (possibly due to sexual attraction to each other), due to their desire for each other.
This is to any lurking normies or any cucked 'Incels' that still think being friends with women will make it more likely for them to date you.

After that $200 date she went to Chad's house and he fucked her brains out whilst Eugene over here was beating it to Hentai.

Don't be a cuck.

Also being friends with foids won't mean she'll recommend you to her friends like cucks will have you believe. She'll only recommend you if she sees you as a sexual being. Why do you think Chad goes around having sex with his girlfriend and all her friends? His girlfriend brags about how great Chad is in bed. Her friends want a ride.

Is that actually a guy? Looks like a woman ngl

She enjoyed posting that, she gets double whammy pleasure from boasting to her female friends about how devoted her orbitors are.
And she enjoyed sadistically publically humilating that beta.
She is evil

That's how over it is for him.

Imagine spending $200 on someone.
I don't care what any phaggot says but If a guy spends £200 on a foid. HE WANTS TO SMASH/DATE. Not a single person on this planet will take their friend of the same sex out and happily spend $200 just to chill (unless that friend is dying or something).

The foid knew he wanted her. He wasn't Chad. He got cucked.

MEN AND FOIDS CAN NOT BE FRIENDS.

Jfl at that cuck, I bet he posts on cucktears

Unbelievable. Poor guy, how can someone be that naive...

How cucked can these bluepilled simps be? He is not getting any pussy ever and yet he is betabuxing her.

JFL fucking simps man

If she has a nose ring, she’s not getting shit from me. I don’t even like earrings because they aren’t modest, but at least they don’t make you look like a farm animal.

If she has a nose ring, she’s not getting shit from me. I don’t even like earrings because they aren’t modest, but at least they don’t make you look like a farm animal.
Now that you mention it, he has a nose ring as well.

Imagine spending $200 on someone.
I don't care what any phaggot says but If a guy spends £200 on a foid. HE WANTS TO SMASH/DATE. Not a single person on this planet will take their friend of the same sex out and happily spend $200 just to chill (unless that friend is dying or something).

$200 isn't a lot in some circles, it's not that much really. I've actually had richcel friends spend way more than that just to chill. They have trust funds and paid for shit with their parents' Amex cards.

Also spending money on a foid is cucked no matter what.
Only acceptable if she carries YOUR offspring.

$200 isn't a lot in some circles, it's not that much really. I've actually had richcel friends spend way more than that just to chill. They have trust funds and paid for shit with their parents' Amex cards.
I'm talking about the average joe here.

Of course to some people $200 will be nothing, but in the context of an average guy and average woman: $200 going out means he's probably tryna get in her walls.

Further exemplified by her announcement "he's like a brother to me". Every time a foid has stated he's my best friend or like a brother to any CONFIRMED heterosexual male, she KNOWS he has sexual interest in her. They make this announcement to sort of humiliate them but to dismiss any assumption outsiders may have, that they're dating as she doesn't see him as a sexual being.

Imagine actually paying for someone else’s meal, cucked.

4a7aba1-jpg.189985

They just love having human pets.

Also being friends with foids won't mean she'll recommend you to her friends like cucks will have you believe. She'll only recommend you if she sees you as a sexual being. Why do you think Chad goes around having sex with his girlfriend and all her friends? His girlfriend brags about how great Chad is in bed. Her friends want a ride.
brutal iq

Cuck if you pay a woman a meal
full