Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a normal kid bro

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
woman on the left is actually scared to NOT fuck this un creepy normal kid. Can see her making plans to leave her husband as she speaks. Guess she didn't notice her husband was creepy until she saw an un creepy little kid.thank God for normies.
"most of the team just shy of 6ft tall 200 lbs" 5'10 is the average height guys...the wouldn't lie by including 70 yr olds right? They aren't trying to confuse people with misleading statistics...the government wouldn't lie. 6ft tall isn't creepy..cause the women said it wasn't and they are pretty informed...

Last edited:
All I will say is that it’s over for many men. Just not good, man. Society has gone to hell.

Society is fucked.
That must be one of the most normal little kids in history. Maybe being just normal is the most a human can ever achieve? Just be normal height theory. Wtf is the normal height tho? Women should be educated that way everyone can be normal height at the same time.

That must be one of the most normal little kids in history. Maybe being just normal is the most a human can ever achieve? Just be normal height theory. Wtf is the normal height tho? Women should be educated that way everyone be normal at the same time.
I would rather just be me than like the majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back