Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just a normal kid. Snormal... shit snormal

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★

Y u bein weird dude y u judge man you lookin at a kid wtf your on some weird shit. You're all just short man he snormal

Just empower my shit theory. Optimal height theory btfo

Last edited:
they just keep getting taller...

Foids are actually mathmeticians and getting wet over height is really complex string theory and some gaia harmmony balance religious shit rather than some fear based my kid can be violent to your kid shit.. I think that's the take away.

Shoots me
Scores me
Genes me

FUCKING FRAME AND HEIGHT MOGS ME

Shoots me
Scores me
Genes me

FUCKING FRAME AND HEIGHT MOGS ME

6ft tall is creepy. Real men collapse the housing market and force world wide changes in building code.
Y my text white? Fuck this game

Last edited:
Fuck he makes me feel like a manlet.

You didn't know? Foids have no frame of reference. That's why they're obsessed with 6. They're fear based so tall can never truly exist. If a foid thinks you're tall she's fuckin idiot. Decieve her posthaste

You didn't know? Foids have no frame of reference. That's why they're obsessed with 6. They're fear based so tall can never truly exist. If a foid thinks you're tall she's fuckin idiot. Decieve her posthaste
Thanks for the advice & facts.

Lankletcels are real

How tall are you? If you're 6'2 + and have an alright face you probably fakecel.

How tall are you? If you're 6'2 + and have an alright face you probably fakecel.
Woa budeh. Leave the gatekeeping for the homosexual survivalist fathers. They're definetly here btw.

Woa budeh. Leave the gatekeeping for the homosexual survivalist fathers. They're definetly here btw.
Just saying, being tall and alright face is good enough. I've seen enough of those types attract girls to know that.

Tall is not good for survival.
Look what happened to The Dinosaurs.
I bet the small animals, like aunts and roaches will outlive us.
Being Tall requires lots of resources. What happens when resources become scarce?
Nature favors more efficient species, like mice, rodents, insects.

We are not surviving though. And the larger dinosaurs were way bigger than the largest man. Being tall is not always a bad trait for survival too, it depends on the environment and niche. And tall is definitely more beneficial in human cases, you are more dominant and people will treat you with more respect.

Just saying, being tall and alright face is good enough. I've seen enough of those types attract girls to know that.
I hear ya. It's true. The point of this thread is the absolute absurdity of that giant nephilim child murderer ever having the title of "kid" that thing was probably 6ft tall in 4th grade. Im sure some people would be on about muh human rights and judgement etc. But all i see is a giant bully turd virus that needs killing. Women probably don't even like that shit. They are just scared to not fuck him because some other foid will. They feed off each others low iq violent fear based worldview.
Being Tall requires lots of resources. What happens when resources become scarce?
Nature favors more efficient species, like mice, rodents, insects.
THAT is exacly the point of this thread. That giant nephalim nigger is literally the cause of climate change.

I hear ya. It's true. The point of this thread is the absolute absurdity of that giant nephilim child murderer ever having the title of "kid" that thing was probably 6ft tall in 4th grade. Im sure some people would be on about muh human rights and judgement etc. But all i see is a giant bully turd virus that needs killing. Women probably don't even like that shit. They are just scared to not fuck him because some other foid will. They feed off each others low iq violent fear based worldview.

THAT is exacly the point of this thread. That giant nephalim nigger is literally the cause of climate change.
Yep, where are the videos about the really short people and sympathy for them?

We are not surviving though. And the larger dinosaurs were way bigger than the largest man. Being tall is not always a bad trait for survival too, it depends on the environment and niche. And tall is definitely more beneficial in human cases, you are more dominant and people will treat you with more respect.
Its beneficial right now for 2 reasons. White knights will literally destroy the worl to produce enough goods to give these ungrateful cunts a limitless standard of living and 2. We haven't ran out of space yet. You can run out of space sure everyone can fit in texas but thats not what i mean. You can't create a functional 11ft tall man...so when we run out of space what are they gonna base their faggot pussy tingles on? Guess the few remain normal size men will be in loli heaven and will "pull carbon out of the atmosphere" by getting them 9ers prego. It's such an obvious path.
If the stupid white knight government was smart we wouldnt have to hit the space cap before people had enough. Only chad and stacy will ultimate survive the next 2 thousand years. Then it will culminate in the comically big white people that are 10 ft and cant walk being labeld terrorists and killed off non violently for the most part. Then all white heaven with no age of consent and everyone perfect. Normies know this both conscciously and sub consciously. Tbh their might not be a way for governments to avoid this and yes im a prophet.

Last edited:
Damn tall nigga

But srs if he does not heightmax(use it to his advantage) would be over for him

Its ogre if he does not heightmax, but then again he is ethnic(Senegalese) and has a sub5 face, so he can probably find a senegalese waifu tbh

I dont get how basketball players are crazy tall, its like they eat magic cereal everyday or something

Damn tall nigga

But srs if he does not heightmax(use it to his advantage) would be over for him

Its ogre if he does not heightmax, but then again he is ethnic(Senegalese) and has a sub5 face, so he can probably find a senegalese waifu tbh
Thats not the point of this thread. The point is he is a virus pos. He could single handedly wipe japan off the map with one jizz
I dont get how basketball players are crazy tall, its like they eat magic cereal everyday or something
Its like in their past life they were a coward female, and the only thing that the bitch could focus on was height...like sure...chad can be a dick sometimes but i'v met civilized chads, and AT LEAST chad has the potential to make females that are better looking than their mom. this....virus turd will only make another giant burnt turd virus no matter what he touches. Governments will have to change building codes for this thing. I know im being harsh but man it just looks like a walking turd virus to me.

Last edited:
Being a tallfag(not 6ft1 manlets here) or having an attractive face gives you so much motivation to do things in life.