Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a poem for god

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The idols mock me the false gods demons bite me they scratch me my life fights me my soul stabs me i am dead and in a rot lying without your hand guiding your light shines away the night the idols demons that lie screaming infront of your holy site new jerusalem calling those who fight their arms and feet sprinting their heart reaching for your holy hand god do you see me.

Your radiance burns down the screechers those who mock and scorn your name lie burning their fates already turning a never ending loop they are feeling fire manifesting their very souls lie dead but dreaming sheol itself lie grinning the devil lies burning the loop to he feels deeply his know accursed he lie their mourning.

The non belivers that scoff and burn light their souls to have no light whilst your followers lie screaming running on their feet charging the devils lies have no effect on them clearly but those who are wise call out to thee wisely

I hate society,
I hate women,
I hate kikes,
Fuck mankind,

Be my guest.

There is my contribution to that.

god doesnt exist, notfound404

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4