Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a reminder that all women are scum

Gabe

Gabe

Recruit
★★★★
Good evening to all incels and volcels from near and far. 
Story time: So I've been talking to this girl form school for a few weeks. it all began when she texted me on instagram saying I should add her on snapchat. Naturally, I was excited because she's really cute and I don't get a lot (any) attention form girls. All appeared to be going well, she texted first, started conversations, sent me hearts and all that stuff. Until a few minutes ago that is, where she sent me a picture of herself half naked "on accident" and hen said "oh sorry, that was for my BOYFRIEND"´. 
So she has had a bf for this entire time. I don't know if it's just me overrecating to losing a potential gf but I have a few tips for all of you: 
Step 1: Every woman is a whore, if one makes advances you push her through the door. 
Step 2: They're all looking for beta orbiters and attention, do not take her bait. 
Step 3: Find peace in your loneliness I guess. 
In the name of Blackops2cel and all that is holy and pure, do not orbit anyone, give them no attention AT ALL. This kills the roastie. 
(also excuse me for any spelling errors, still trying to get used to this keyboard)

Gabe said:
Good evening to all incels and volcels from near and far. 
Story time: So I've been talking to this girl form school for a few weeks. it all began when she texted me on instagram saying I should add her on snapchat. Naturally, I was excited because she's really cute and I don't get a lot (any) attention form girls. All appeared to be going well, she texted first, started conversations, sent me hearts and all that stuff. Until a few minutes ago that is, where she sent me a picture of herself half naked "on accident" and hen said "oh sorry, that was for my BOYFRIEND"´. 
So she has had a bf for this entire time. I don't know if it's just me overrecating to losing a potential gf but I have a few tips for all of you: 
Step 1: Every woman is a whore, if one makes advances you push her through the door. 
Step 2: They're all looking for beta orbiters and attention, do not take her bait. 
Step 3: Find peace in your loneliness I guess. 
In the name of Blackops2cel and all that is holy and pure, do not orbit anyone, give them no attention AT ALL. This kills the roastie. 
(also excuse me for any spelling errors, still trying to get used to this keyboard)

takbir

She wanted to make you an orbiter, this is why you find out if a female has a boyfriend before giving her any attention whatsoever.

I'm actually now starting to hate women. I live with a devil cunt and its hard not to feel this way when you see their true nature. I'm stuck between feeling like I want a girl, to hating and not wanting anything to do with them.

all humanity is scum