Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a reminder that if you ever have a daughter, this is how she'll look by 12yo

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Large

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

enable western sharia

I wouldn't want a daughter anyways

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Nice copypasta.

this copypasta will never not be the truth
Cho nbc

Get rid of the hollywood bullshit. No one lives or is raised like that. If you get your ideas of life from movies; then you aren't different from the retarded faggots at cucktears crying and screaming over Darwinism.

The only thing I admire about normies is how they manage to not fuck their daughters.

as if any of us are ever having daughters

How could anyone raise a creature like that and not feel even slightly repulsed by it?
Kids lives have lost all their innocence and girls are now jumping on the cock carousel the instant they get an offer.

This is the worst timeline.

My daughter would NOT look like that, she would end up locked in my basement if she was a slut.

I would probably fuck my daughter if she looked like that at just 12

Get rid of the hollywood bullshit. No one lives or is raised like that. If you get your ideas of life from movies; then you aren't different from the retarded faggots at cucktears crying and screaming over Darwinism.
nigga means hypothetically lol

hey sweetie, you want daddy to buy you a pony?

i would raise my daughter to fuck her

One of my cousins turned out decent. My uncle always made her wake up at 5 am to milk the cows and feed the animals. After her task was done she had to get ready to go to school. On the other hand, my cousins who were raised using social media and smart phones became teenage sluts.

Bring back slut shaming.

Remember this guy? Everyone hates him but it´s of course Dr. Phil. I remember when watching it several years ago and got so mad because that bald "slut shamer" was just redpilling them all but of course the sheeps failed to see the truth

Better than having an Incel son tbh

The demonic red eyes really seal the deal, y'know?

The only thing I admire about normies is how they manage to not fuck their daughters.
literally this lmfao
I would probably rape my daughter if she looked like that at just 12
normie fathers that breed these sluts with their morals, JFL, I'd plow the shit out of her
View attachment 12999
i would raise my daughter to fuck her
64832FC8 D45A 4F87 9174 A20585CA7D76

I don´t care what society says, if she looks like that at 12yo then she is fuckable! I am so tirred of the stigma around being attracted to young girls. If any hetero male got a chance with a girl like that and no one would find out, then 100% would take it! ULTIMATE BLACKPILL!

high iq, whatever she turns out to be, she's 100% making bank just for being a femoid
Yes I couldn't handle it to have a suicidal son that curses his creator (Me). Having a Chad son would be of course the best outcome.

I don´t care what society says, if she looks like that at 12yo then she is fuckable! I am so tirred of the stigma around being attracted to young girls. If any hetero male got a chance with a girl like that and no one would find out, then 100% would take it! ULTIMATE BLACKPILL!
if her age is on the clock tbh

I will NEVER have children