Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a reminder that this the typical mayo"cel" on the forum

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
No I am not lying! I am a fit, healthy guy in Slough, England, 6ft 5ins tall and I am still
a virgin. I will shortly be 60 years old. I would never lie on this board.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Virgin, my ass.

Imagine actually being an incel on incels.co.

I feel like I'm the only turecel on a forum full of Chads.

This was like 2 years ago and he hasn't been seen since. What are the chances he got laid?

:feelsUgh:

And then there's me, the truest of truecels. Just with my BMI alone, I think only ONE person is beating me for this title, but then I bet they don;t have pectus excavatum.

the fact that he isnt banned is bothering me

And then there's me, the truest of truecels. Just with my BMI alone, I think only ONE person is beating me for this title, but then I bet they don;t have pectus excavatum.
Do you even know what your facial bones look like if you dropped weight?

I think I found this guy - JBWcels, what's your excuse?

Screenshot 20200825 231132
Screenshot 20200825 231117

Dude EVERY ethnic and rice is trucel

Do you even know what your facial bones look like if you dropped weight?
Dude, my BMI is around 16 points. My BF% isn't even 2%. I literally can't gain fat/weight naturally.
I think I found this guy - JBWcels, what's your excuse?

View attachment 326281View attachment 326282

Taller than her. Good body physique. Alright eye area. Not bad jawline, generally masculine looking.
I don't have ANY of these (unless she is short and he is 174cm like me).
But not a truecel king.

I'm a truecel too, brother. I'm the most disgusting looking man and 95% of guys on here can't relate with me because they actually brutally mog me.

Nigga eat a burger

Dude, my BMI is around 16 points. My BF% isn't even 2%. I literally can't gain fat/weight naturally.
Oh sorry then, thought you were overweight. As for not being able to gain weight, then you're just not eating/training enough. It's just like fat people saying they don't eat much when in reality they actually do. However in your case it doesn't really matter anyway because low weight ectomorph frame is seen as attractive regardless

Nigga eat a burger
Honestly it might be hard to believe but there are men who just can't gain weight properly. I also am one of those subhuman creatures. I work out like crazy and eat a lot just to barely have normal weight. My body fat is around 8%.

Pectus excavatum? You might have marfan
Not really, unless there's a version of it where you have PE and you are skinny only. Otherwise it is genetic, sure, but IDK what is wrong with me. Whenever I even tried starting the topic of getting genetically tested, all the doctors changed the subject. Fucking jews.

Honestly it might be hard to believe but there are men who just can't gain weight properly. I also am one of those subhuman creatures. I work out like crazy and eat a lot just to barely have normal weight. My body fat is around 8%.
Fucking brutal :feelsbadman:. A lot of bodybuilders were skinny before they gymaxxed. Genes = everything.

Oh sorry then, thought you were overweight. As for not being able to gain weight, then you're just not eating/training enough. It's just like fat people saying they don't eat much when in reality they actually do. However in your case it doesn't really matter anyway because low weight ectomorph frame is seen as attractive regardless
Dude, I eat much more than my former collegues from uni, one weighted 70+ KG and was shorter than me, I am currently at 49 kilograms. I can't gain weight by eating. If I oveeat, I have horrible sotmach pains, then diarrhaea and actually lose a few pounds that way! But still my limit is a norm as in, normal people who weight 60-70+ kgs eat as much as I do. With that weight I SHOULD gain more eating as much as I do.
And I was working out heavily for a year+ every 2nd day. HARDCORE workouts. I was pumped out of energy all the time, my joints were aching etc. I gained my maximum after 1 month, maybe 2 at 53 kilograms. That's the end of the story.
I have IBS and the work outs caused pains for me since the muscles were irritating my bowels. Literally NO FUCKING WAY AROUND MY SKINLINESS!!! Never began!

And JFL at your last sentence. Maybe a Chad with my weight could fuck a 8 year old with that body. No foid thinks a guy weighting as much as she did in primary/middle school is attractive. I weight less than 99% of adults. OVER FOR ME AND NEVER BEGAN!

Fucking brutal :feelsbadman:. A lot of bodybuilders were skinny before they gymaxxed. Genes = everything.
Life is nothing. If you're subhuman, life will continue to fuck you in the ass.

I get you man, i fucking hate jew docs a dentist wanted to extract my healthy wisom teeth for braces (which would make me even uglier) just for some cash
But I really wonder why they dont want me so bad to take an examination for my genes. Maybe because my area is the lowest in terms of giving money to physically challenged in my country. Perhaps because they have this rule to not let anyone get checked unless it's something REALLY crucial and obvious. I hate jews man.

Joined 2 years ago. Only 5 posts. Why bother joining if you really are an incel?

what about the curry slayers

Plenty of tall, white gymmaxxers in this forum.

”I would never lie on this board.”

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How the fuck is he not banned. Also he has been a graycel for over 2 years

Alot of fucking liars on this forum man... Fakecels everywhere

The absolute state of tallfags

I fucking hate TallFags:reeeeee:

Life is nothing. If you're subhuman, life will continue to fuck you in the ass.
your subhuman skull picture summarizes how well incels get treated. When are not even treated like humans

Imagine having an IQ so low that you think a 60 year old virgin is not an incel.

The "just be tall" retards should be purged
This was like 2 years ago and he hasn't been seen since. What are the chances he got laid?

:feelsUgh:
He is dead of corona probably

If I was super white like that dude and the best I got was that, I think I'd just end my life there. That is just embarrassing and cringe, I cannot stand any form of interracial couples.
:what: shes attractive from what im seeing.

your subhuman skull picture summarizes how well incels get treated. When are not even treated like humans
I'm really not a human being. There are no similarities between me and Chad, we're an entirely different species. I don't identify as human but rather a primate @ThoughtfulCel

So many volcels here

Yeah it seems weird to me, because white guys can only be incel if they are 1/10 trucel, there is always a shitter place in Asia where you can ascend with a non fat noodlewhore.

The only reason I accept white guys are not volcel is if they are 1/10, and if they're too poor to even go to their local cities Asian or foreign student suburb.

even with those stats your face would cuck you that's why face > all

Yeah it seems weird to me, because white guys can only be incel if they are 1/10 trucel, there is always a shitter place in Asia where you can ascend with a non fat noodlewhore.

The only reason I accept white guys are not volcel is if they are 1/10, and if they're too poor to even go to their local cities Asian or foreign student suburb.

the fact that he isnt banned is bothering me

1. JFL dude @mylifeistrash only recently got banned, what do you expect from this forum

2. Its our fault really, we need to start taking personal responsibility, we all see shit like this posted, but how many of us report, if you aren't reporting when you see shit like this you shouldn't complain either

There are two users of note that I know have been banned specifically because I pointed out what they were doing

Everybody is going on and on about the fakecels and larps on this site, but something @GoffSystemQB has proven showing a history of posts is that this is nothing new, there have always been fakecels and larps like this, and people are always joking and talking about them in secret and even befriending them AND NOT REPORTING

The mods can't do their job if we don't do ours

So the state of this forum is our fault, if all everyone is going to do is look on and complain, then it means we don't really mind it at all, its more like the incel version of "virtue signalling" when really you don't even care

So the state of this forum is our fault, if all everyone is going to do is look on and complain, then it means we don't really mind it at all, its more like the incel version of "virtue signalling" when really you don't even care
Then you get people who complain about "gatekeeping".

Then you get people who complain about "gatekeeping".

JFL exactly, like I keep saying, you could never go to a vegan forum or an aryan brotherhood forum and do the things people get away with on an incel forum, because they are serious about their beliefs and they enforce a strict code (gate keeping)

Gate keeping is a good thing, its how you keep people who don't belong out of your space

For example, Chad & Stacey avatars should be banned - I could not go on a vegan forum and have my avatar be an image of a bloody steak or a cow being killed from a gore video JFL, nor could I go to an aryan brotherhood forum and have my avatar be "BLACKED.COM" or an image of a black man holding a white woman in a romantic way

This "I'm just joking" culture needs to be done away with, because it creates the perfect avenue for fakecels and larps to indirectly troll the site, and whenever people get fed up enough, they can just respond with - "its just irony bro" or "its just sarcasm, its a joke"

It has no place on such a forum

1. JFL dude @mylifeistrash only recently got banned, what do you expect from this forum

2. Its our fault really, we need to start taking personal responsibility, we all see shit like this posted, but how many of us report, if you aren't reporting when you see shit like this you shouldn't complain either

There are two users of note that I know have been banned specifically because I pointed out what they were doing

Everybody is going on and on about the fakecels and larps on this site, but something @GoffSystemQB has proven showing a history of posts is that this is nothing new, there have always been fakecels and larps like this, and people are always joking and talking about them in secret and even befriending them AND NOT REPORTING

The mods can't do their job if we don't do ours

That dude in the post in this thread was quite obviously trolling and making a piss take. I banned him even though I don't think he will log onto his account again.

This "I'm just joking" culture needs to be done away with, because it creates the perfect avenue for fakecels and larps to indirectly troll the site, and whenever people get fed up enough, they can just respond with - "its just irony bro" or "its just sarcasm, its a joke"

It has no place on such a forum

I'm OK with a bit of joking -- it keeps things fresh and the community fairly lively.