[Blackpill] Just a reminder that womens discriminatory physical prejudices are THE cause for our inceldom.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Jul 8, 2018

1. We're not allowed to force ourselves on anyone.
2.WE ARE ALLOWED TO LAMENT VOCALLY & VERBALLY BEING DISCRIMINATED & REJECTED ON PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Apr 19, 2019
In this new world, women cannot be blamed for anything. Whoever blames women is to be stamped with labels, "sexist", "misogynist", and maybe "bigot".

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Sep 8, 2018
I blame the overliberalization of the sexual marketplace for the incel phenomena.

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
Jul 24, 2019
In this new world, women cannot be blamed for anything. Whoever blames women is to be stamped with labels, "sexist", "misogynist", and maybe "bigot".
pussypass works everywhere and everytime

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
Feb 23, 2018
"You don't have the right to other people"
But still women have a perfect right to our labour, they don't seem to have a problem with that. It seems that autonomy of one's body only goes for women, it's perfectly fine to forcefully use men.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Jul 8, 2018
"You don't have the right to other people"
But still women have a perfect right to our labour, they don't seem to have a problem with that. It seems that autonomy of one's body only goes for women, it's perfectly fine to forcefully use men.
I've seen this many a times over.
Finally a notorious right wing pundit gets it hey @Master.

With this going mainstream were nearly there.

Last edited:
O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Aug 5, 2019
We need to destroy females with our penises. @LastGerman

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Sep 20, 2018

1. We're not allowed to force ourselves on anyone.
2.WE ARE ALLOWED TO LAMENT VOCALLY & VERBALLY BEING DISCRIMINATED & REJECTED ON PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
i also blame tinder instagram and all the other degenerate apps

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Oct 4, 2019
Just a reminder that all women are whores

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
Dec 19, 2018
Eh, pussy were never free, even normies have to work hard for some used up puss. Theres no incentive for foid to be in ltr with incels when there is chad for ons, and hi tier normie willing to be in ltr with her.

I just hope I get to betabuxx a moderately attractive roastie for a decent price..
Betabuxx is not marriage, just a relationship where I pay for bareback sex and foids company, and if she stops putting out / act a cunt, I can just kick her to the curb.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mar 1, 2018
At its core, it is women's hypergamy. However, our society has increased the problem tenfold.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
May 7, 2019
Bitches like this are stupid as all fuck. Mabye if you and your gender's standards weren't so ridiculous, bias, unfair, and fickle then men wouldn't have to stoop to this kind of shit. It IS a need but society only acknowledges it as a need for people who are attractive or simply female. JFL fuck that. These cunts are delusional if they think we're going to ignore our biology because of their flawed attraction.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Jul 8, 2018
Bitches like this are stupid as all fuck. Mabye if you and your gender's standards weren't so ridiculous, bias, unfair, and fickle then men wouldn't have to stoop to this kind of shit. It IS a need but society only acknowledges it as a need for people who are attractive or simply female. JFL fuck that. These cunts are delusional if they think we're going to ignore our biology because of their flawed attraction.
Exactly this. It's always attractive heterosexual to lipstick lesbians, uber Femistazi dykes, closeted leftist catamites etc sprouting this shit...

Likewise they want to be prescriptive on public policy but not get called out on personal preferences. They think they're infallible & invincible. The French aristocrats thought that before the revolution.
Why can't we call it out? Why should we stay silent?
At its core, it is women's hypergamy. However, our society has increased the problem tenfold.
Inclined to agree but also the selfish suicidal hedonism being promoted.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Jul 8, 2018
1572249643722.png

"Work on your personality Bro"...
A picture speaks a 1000 words. Enough said.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Jul 8, 2018
Just adding these 2 little gems here.

So why are we waiting Leftists... Why aren't you calling out body shaming by Women?

Where the fuck are you & can we hold you to these words?