Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder that womens discriminatory physical prejudices are THE cause for our inceldom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

1. We're not allowed to force ourselves on anyone.
2.WE ARE ALLOWED TO LAMENT VOCALLY & VERBALLY BEING DISCRIMINATED & REJECTED ON PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.

In this new world, women cannot be blamed for anything. Whoever blames women is to be stamped with labels, "sexist", "misogynist", and maybe "bigot".

I blame the overliberalization of the sexual marketplace for the incel phenomena.

In this new world, women cannot be blamed for anything. Whoever blames women is to be stamped with labels, "sexist", "misogynist", and maybe "bigot".
pussypass works everywhere and everytime

"You don't have the right to other people"
But still women have a perfect right to our labour, they don't seem to have a problem with that. It seems that autonomy of one's body only goes for women, it's perfectly fine to forcefully use men.

Last edited:
But still women have a perfect right to our labour, they don't seem to have a problem with that. It seems that autonomy of one's body only goes for women, it's perfectly fine to forcefully use men.

I've seen this many a times over.

Finally a notorious right wing pundit gets it hey @Master.

With this going mainstream were nearly there.

Last edited:
We need to destroy females with our penises. @LastGerman

1. We're not allowed to force ourselves on anyone.
2.WE ARE ALLOWED TO LAMENT VOCALLY & VERBALLY BEING DISCRIMINATED & REJECTED ON PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.

i also blame tinder instagram and all the other degenerate apps

Just a reminder that all women are whores

Eh, pussy were never free, even normies have to work hard for some used up puss. Theres no incentive for foid to be in ltr with incels when there is chad for ons, and hi tier normie willing to be in ltr with her.

I just hope I get to betabuxx a moderately attractive roastie for a decent price..
Betabuxx is not marriage, just a relationship where I pay for bareback sex and foids company, and if she stops putting out / act a cunt, I can just kick her to the curb.

Just a reminder that all women are whores

At its core, it is women's hypergamy. However, our society has increased the problem tenfold.

Bitches like this are stupid as all fuck. Mabye if you and your gender's standards weren't so ridiculous, bias, unfair, and fickle then men wouldn't have to stoop to this kind of shit. It IS a need but society only acknowledges it as a need for people who are attractive or simply female. JFL fuck that. These cunts are delusional if they think we're going to ignore our biology because of their flawed attraction.

Bitches like this are stupid as all fuck. Mabye if you and your gender's standards weren't so ridiculous, bias, unfair, and fickle then men wouldn't have to stoop to this kind of shit. It IS a need but society only acknowledges it as a need for people who are attractive or simply female. JFL fuck that. These cunts are delusional if they think we're going to ignore our biology because of their flawed attraction.

Exactly this. It's always attractive heterosexual to lipstick lesbians, uber Femistazi dykes, closeted leftist catamites etc sprouting this shit...

Likewise they want to be prescriptive on public policy but not get called out on personal preferences. They think they're infallible & invincible. The French aristocrats thought that before the revolution.
Why can't we call it out? Why should we stay silent?
At its core, it is women's hypergamy. However, our society has increased the problem tenfold.

Inclined to agree but also the selfish suicidal hedonism being promoted.

Last edited:

"Work on your personality Bro"...
A picture speaks a 1000 words. Enough said.

Just adding these 2 little gems here.

So why are we waiting Leftists... Why aren't you calling out body shaming by Women?

Where the fuck are you & can we hold you to these words?

Good afternoon, I hate women

Combined with my other threads... No one has really a leg or crutch to stand on against us.

Deathniks GTFIH...

I may have added or put these links in with other threads. Feel free to cross reference.

Apparently we're wrong for calling them out on it.

Had to be a 6,3ft guy .

Last edited:
I wonder why op bumps his own thread doe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back