Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Just about every single roastie and whore out there has a "daddy" fetish, but "mommy" fetishest are considered needy and pathetic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Because women don't want to be providers in any form obviously. Literally not a single whore who doesn't call her bf daddy. Because they wanna be taken care of and paid for. Because they're whores. But I see foids all the time talk about how men just develop these fetishes cuz they're desperate and needy.
Literally no self awarness.

Last edited:
And only chad is allowed to point things like this without getting flak.
The idea that people like us have any idea of things are on the other side despite not being fortunate enough to experience it is terrifying and disgusting to a lot of normies.

And the only cases you see of foids wanting to be providers is ofc: for chad only.

Last edited:
ngl they are unironically projecting (I hate to use this term but I think it applies here). They want to shame men for having a mommy fetish because it ruins their daddy fetish. Even if they don't want to fuck whoever has it just the idea of it pisses them off so they try to shame it in a way that applies to their daddy fetish.

I think both mommy and daddy fetishes are weird, but normalfags ignore daddy fetish because it is a foid trait.

I think both mommy and daddy fetishes are weird, but normalfags ignore daddy fetish because it is a foid trait.
Of course they are, they're both creepy too. But look how fucking normal and mainstream culture daddy fetish is.

Because women don't want to be providers in any form obviously. Literally not a single whore who doesn't call her bf daddy. Because they wanna be taken care of and paid for. Because they're whores. But I see foids all the time talk about how men just develop these fetishes cuz they're desperate and needy.

Tag as it hypocrisy or toxic femininity.
And only chad is allowed to point things like this without getting flak.
The idea that people like us have any idea of things are on the other side despite not being fortunate enough to experience it is terrifying and disgusting to a lot of normies.

And the only cases you see of foids wanting to be providers is ofc: for chad only.
Of course they are, they're both creepy too. But look how fucking normal and mainstream culture daddy fetish is.

I bet that if feminists reads this, they would make it about ourselves saying that thing is a product of toxic masculinity enforced by Patriarchy® exclusively :feelsclown:

I bet that if feminists reads this, they would make it about ourselves saying that thing is a product of toxic masculinity enforced by Patriarchy® exclusively :feelsclown:
The problem with feminists is that even compared to other women they are extremely dishonest and always moving the goal posts.
Only the radical feminists are truthful enough about what they believe.

Just wait this post will pop up on IT and fags and whores will accuse you of having mommy fetish :feelshaha:
Legit, I have seen this hatred in foids about mommy fetishes and even simple milf fetishes for the reason you've mentioned above.