Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just aced my AP Euro exam

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I guarantee that I'm at least getting a 4, probably a 5. I just happened to have a really good understanding of the DBQ content tbh
Screenshot 15

Was there a question about how many jews were killed during the holocaust

I hated AP Euro.

Awesome, I’m taking Euro next year. I aced my NSL exam so I feel great too
Was there a question about how many jews were killed during the holocaust
10 gorillion million bajillion

A lot of incels love euro history for some reason, if you ever look at historical larps or at any euro history fanatics, they are all incels.

>AP euro

giphy.gif

What a sissy class to take

What is AP Euro? :feelstastyman:

>AP euro

giphy.gif

What a sissy class to take
cope
What is AP Euro? :feelstastyman:
Advanced Placement European History. it's an American thing. I knew a lot about Euro history already and AP classes give you a ton of college credit. AP exams are yearly events that you can sign up to take whether you're in the class or not. since I have an A in the class and and I figured I'd do well I just took the exam since why not

Last edited:
i hab exmas next month I hige iq

IQmogs me.
Where are you from that you get grades like 4 or 5?

I took AP Human Geo last year, this year just Euro. next year I'm taking APUSH, AP Bio and AP Lang

>No AP CalcAB
>No AP Calc BC
>No AP Stats
>No AP CompSci

tenor.gif

Are you a female?

IQmogs me.
Where are you from that you get grades like 4 or 5?
california. this is just how AP exams work though, it's graded on a scale of 1-5. most classes just use the usual grading system of A-F

california. this is just how AP exams work though, it's graded on a scale of 1-5. most classes just use the usual grading system of A-F
I get it. In Germany its 1-6 with 1 being the best.

>No AP CalcAB
>No AP Calc BC
>No AP Stats
>No AP CompSci

tenor.gif

Are you a female?
oh I would never take calc tbh. math is not my area of expertise. I was actually thinking about CompSci for my Senior year though. what is AP Stats even about? do you suggest it?

oh I would never take calc tbh. math is not my area of expertise. I was actually thinking about CompSci for my Senior year though. what is AP Stats even about? do you suggest it?

Its statistics, covers mean, median, mode, average, standard deviation, variance, sampling techniques and then z-values, z-tests, t-tests, etc

Imo anything math related is extremely useful

Its statistics, covers mean, median, mode, average, standard deviation, variance, sampling techniques and then z-values, z-tests, t-tests, etc

Imo anything math related is extremely useful
yeah there's definitely economic opportunities with having an expertise in math. I'm just not good at it tbh. would rather get easy college credit by taking AP's that I can excel in effortlessly

last year most (over 50%) of the people who took the AP Human Geo exam just straight up failed, as in they got a 2 or less which isn't a passing grade. I ended up getting a 4 on it though kek

yeah there's definitely economic opportunities with having an expertise in math. I'm just not good at it tbh. would rather get easy college credit by taking AP's that I can excel in effortlessly

last year most (over 50%) of the people who took the AP Human Geo exam just straight up failed, as in they got a 2 or less which isn't a passing grade. I ended up getting a 4 on it though kek

If you go to college you will have to take calc either way lol

If I recall AP classes are usually a year long

In college youll only have a semester to do it..

Hopefully I aced my calc exam