Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day at Disneyland (video of nigs fighting)

landwhales being landwhales

i dont ever want to go there tbh

Disneyland KEK. Should be a test site for nukes instead

RIP to all the doctors we lost that day.

Dunno what you see OP, looks like a bunch of law abiding citizens enjoying their time at the local amusement park

You know the blackpill is spreading when guys aren't afraid to slap hoes around anymore in public when they get out of line.

god i hate fat ppl so much

r/fatpeoplehate :soy:

Lol i went to disneyland and remember just all the ethnics i saw there, same in that vid pure ethnic shithole JFL. whites too busy at 5 star hotels drinking wine in penthouse suite.

kek the guy punched the hell out of them though

anywhere niggers are this shit happens
disgusting niggers. shouldn't be allowed to leave their ghettos

You know the blackpill is spreading when guys aren't afraid to slap hoes around anymore in public when they get out of line.
Black people have been beating their girlfriends and not even trying to hide it for a few generations now

and normies names this as FIRSST world :feelspuke:

JFL at the whites too, trying to look like Eminem with their retarded fashion. One thing I hate about the modern west is how no one dresses decently anymore.

Who let the coons out? Who Who who...who?