Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just approach more bro! you too can get a beautiful wife!

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
JFL. This richmaxxed ricecel is delusion maxxing.
hi-res-d4600f6dc83464595710d42da2d0bd5d_crop_north.jpg

But Tan wasn't finished there: "Have you seen ugly men walking around with a very beautiful wife? Well that's because they've asked 30, 40, 50 times before getting a yes. On the other hand, you'll see a handsome man ask once, get a 'no' in response and that's it. So the more you try, the more success you'll have."

damn man, i just need to try harder and i too can get a beautiful wife even as a low value male. fuck, never knew it was that easy!!

He never said you end up hitting your target though. Shoot and never score br0

He never said you end up hitting your target though. Shoot and never score br0
hes just coming up with another term for "betabuxing"

ugly men with beautiful women , tend to have
  1. Money or
  2. Status

Shes never gonna Lust and show true affection towards him like she did with chad. Transactional "love" is what most marriages are tbh.

except you can't ask too much because it's harrassment these days

JFL that even bottom of the barrel options have been destroyed (who the fuck wants to millionaire-max to betabux a whore? or ask 1000 whores to get 2 phone numbers?) and men are left with just VR headsets and ropes

tldr: just be a betabuxx bro

Smiling is the key to success with women. I know because that's how my friends got their gfs, and every male I know.

You cant call yourself incel if you have not approached 2000 foids, bro

Just get addicted to rejection and humilliation bro

Lmao this retard doesn't realize that his wife cucks him 24/7

How can all richmaxxed incels not see that they're nothing more than betabuxx? I mean, even normies agree on this
he mogs me by being not deformed
What's your deformity?

What's your deformity?
extreme asymmetry
you need to kpop maxx, actually nvm youre 5'7. most kpop stars are over 5'9
height isnt my main issue lel if I move to any rice country (except for korea) I would be just about average. i need to surgerymaxx tbh

extreme asymmetry

height isnt my main issue lel if I move to any rice country (except for korea) I would be just about average. i need to surgerymaxx tbh
I need fucking height

hes just coming up with another term for "betabuxing"

ugly men with beautiful women , tend to have
  1. Money or
  2. Status

Shes never gonna Lust and show true affection towards him like she did with chad. Transactional "love" is what most marriages are tbh.

true