Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ascend in two weeks theory

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
That's my second week at university and not ascended yet. However, I'm working on it. I forgot the names but some faggots talking shit about me no lol im not ascended you cucks. I made some social circle here so I try to be normal now. I'm working on ascending and trying. As I said before I will let certain people know when i ascend. But for now, Im not ascended. I just try to be more out going and make a good social circle here. I have plans of ascending Im working on .

I love this forum and the people. But I need to be away from here for my own good. I think Im going to be succesful. And if i do I will let @RegisterUserName or Eskimocel or Blacktarpill know that. I want it. And I dont think about failing I will just be succesful somehow there's no other way around. I thought about not posting this but I will now.

Ask anything you want via PM and shit. Love you bros except some faggots.
First week was shit and I was alone but now I have social circle and more out going. So thats it. I will try my best.
I'm newly meeting people yet so its impossible to ascend for now jfl. I try my best and decided my whole life to it

Last edited:
If you developed a social circle in two weeks, you have remarkable social skills ngl.

So everything doesn't hurt and your not dying?

Ask anything you want via PM and shit. Love you bros except some faggots.
First week was shit and I was alone but now I have social circle and more out going. So thats it. I will try my best.
I'm newly meeting people yet so its impossible to ascend for now jfl. I try my best and decided my whole life to it

Good luck bro.

If you do ascend I hope you still come back to this place from time to time and post in the off topic forum if nowhere else.

You're a cool dude that helps make this community fun I think which is why I hope you stay on regardless of whatever happens.

Also you can tell me in PM if you manage to ascend as I won't call you a traitor or out you or nothing or basically do or say anything you don't want me to.

I'm just a curious type is all and enjoy various forum lore I collect over time about this or that person and keep stored in memory, heh.

Btw nice English tbh you've improved even more​
Thanks bro, they make us read "The wanderer" and shit from medieval England jfl.
Good luck bro.

If you do ascend I hope you still come back to this place from time to time and post in the off topic forum if nowhere else.

You're a cool dude that helps make this community fun I think which is why I hope you stay on regardless of whatever happens.

Also you can tell me in PM if you manage to ascend as I won't call you a traitor or out you or nothing or basically do or say anything you don't want me to.

I'm just a curious type is all and enjoy various forum lore I collect over time about this or that person and keep stored in memory, heh.
Thanks bro. Like I said, I love you people and this forum but I really need to make a big change in my life. But of course I will be here from time to time

@Cuyen = bro

Whoa welcome back

Don't lie to yourself. There is no ascension, even if you have sex.

If I’m one of those “faggots”, I was just joking. Somebody leaves for 2 weeks without warning, everyone is going to either assume you got a gf or you died.

University theory

It's not over for @Cuyen
Good luck bro, your time for ascension has come

university is shit, get your degree and get out as fast as possible
i hated it, even with all the clubs.
that said, i had some good times with the fat nerds and child size curries who i hung with

Thanks a lot bros

Good luck,wish you the best

everyone is going to either assume you got a gf or you died.

15737.jpg

Stop trying man .
Keep rotting , its good for you .
Just kidding , i hope you ascend and then feature in a documentary about your past as an Incel .

Stop coping and come rot with us, you will never ascend

good luck bro

I did the same, but I later found out you can have a lot of male friends, including high status males, and still be an incel. You can be the type of guy that guys like and females want to stay the fuck away from. That was the big black pill for me.

Mogs me, I couldn't even make one friend in one year of university, the only one to show any interest was a gay who tried to touch my hair JFL.

nigga just go to frat parties and fuck the drunk ugly girls.

if you don't succeed you can stay here

you do ascend
If he ascends he should not come back here but tbh dont mind if he gives us blackpills on discord tbh
I did the same, but I later found out you can have a lot of male friends, including high status males, and still be an incel. You can be the type of guy that guys like and females want to stay the fuck away from. That was the big black pill for me.
This

university is shit, get your degree and get out as fast as possible
i hated it, even with all the clubs.
that said, i had some good times with the fat nerds and child size curries who i hung with
I wish I could make incel friends at may school. Every time I have tried to join a club it is full of foids. Even board games/DnD and anime were full of attention seeking foids.

chad if u can make friends so easily

Honestly i kinda want everyone to ascend but it's still very painful for me knowing incels are leaving while i will stay here forever and rot. Mogged by incels is painful af
Don't know you Cuyen you but good for you man, this place is for the lost souls and im afraid i will be stuck here until i die

good luck on your journey. you will find a turkish slut to slay

social circle.... soon will be girl hes talking to then dick in pussy