Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be a billionaire theory disproven (suifuel for moneycopers)

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Article 2314076 1975E883000005DC 697 634x722

KEK i didnt even notice zuckerberg the first time i saw this

Billions and the only thing you can afford is a noodle

means shit
this guy could be ordering virgin brides if he was a bit less cucked

Redpillers unironically think a having lots of money will turn off a females want for Chad dick.

I still can't believe he married her

This proves nothing

Jfl at being a billionare and dating a subhuman noodlewhore

Billions and the only thing you can afford is a noodle
:lul::lul:
And he knows that he’s buying her too. I doubt he’s under the illusion that she actually loves him...

why not buy 5 diff IG hoes daily forever? It’s the same thing, they’re with u for the money, except now there’s infinitely more of them and of higher quality. muh family muh kids? Stupid bluepill thinking

please someone find zuckerberg private email/twitter/whatever and send him this thread, he will get depression lmao

please someone find zuckerberg private email/twitter/whatever and send him this thread, he will get depression lmao
he would probably bluepill cope and say 't-they're just incels'

the ravages of autism

His white looksmatch would've been better looking than this shitty noodle.

Lmao, he got divorce-raped and lost half of his net worth. He's at $109 million now.
yes, it's why he lost to gates wealth-wise

hopefully it's bezos time soon for all these rich cucks that are invariably supporting shady shit and not giving a fuck about inceldom

Foid know shit about love . Love isn't a real thing . Well fuck . What ever you do a woman can never love you , sharia laws are the only way to discipline these hoes .

Zuckerberg is good looking. He can get an attractive female but he has been deluded into illusion that this fat male-looking gook loves him. Well, we all know about the history that happened with Bezos' wife... anyway this is a stupid thread, do you really think he is an incel? :lul:

He could still bang 99% of foids. Its just classic betabuxxing. Lets not forget the shallowness of femoids...

just be a trillionaire theory then

Zuckerberg is good looking. He can get an attractive female but he has been deluded into illusion that this fat male-looking gook loves him. Well, we all know about the history that happened with Bezos' wife... anyway this is a stupid thread, do you really think he is an incel? :lul:

Bluepilled af

Money does wonders though. When I had money I was happier tbh. It fills the void of not having a gf

I wouldn’t mind the money cause it can help me cope better.

But yeah I would rather be a Chad than being worth 100 billion

I wouldn’t mind the money cause it can help me cope better.

But yeah I would rather be a Chad than being worth 100 billion
being chad would also help u make money while being happy. if u got 100 billion u would still be incel but if u were turned to chad u'd prob get raises at work better connections while also fucking stacies on the side