Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be a Nordic or black theory.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
It's over for Middle Eastern and Mediterranean men. Women love pale ass Nordics or low IQ low inhibition blacks. If you can get tan, it's over for you.

https://lookism.net/Thread-NERDICS-narrowskulled-cucks-Deconstruction-of-the-Viking-Myth

NERDICS = narrowskulled cucks - Deconstruction of the Viking Myth

Low IQ thread.

so is it still good for every other races? this thread has cause more questions than answers lol

Nautica1983 said:
Low IQ thread.

Nautica1983 said:
Low IQ thread.

It's truth.

sadricecel said:
https://lookism.net/Thread-NERDICS-narrowskulled-cucks-Deconstruction-of-the-Viking-Myth

Both Nordics and blacks have long narrow dolicephial skull. This doesn't mean a shit.

Bbc = virtue signalling for nordic chad

Cope if disagree

Its over if u arent germanic

You live in Turkey so be honest you really don't know what you're talking about

OP is Eurasian Tiger?

NeverSubmit said:
You live in Turkey so be honest you really don't know what you're talking about

I observed how blacks and Nordics slay here by Erasmus. This is Turkish Burak( a kind of local Chad) and he has no chance against Chad or Tyrone. Middle Eastern men are doomed.
5_5377.jpg

Cuck-Damage said:
OP is Eurasian Tiger?

I look Mediterranean-Middle Eastern mix.

Agree with this thread. Asian women hate me but they love pale white bois. White women look at me like I’m going to steal something.

TheRealChincel said:
Agree with this thread. Asian women hate me but they love pale white bois. White women look at me like I’m going to steal something.

Just be a nigger or snownigger theory is legit. Even Mediterraneans are seen as ugly. One must be from Netherlands or Kenya to slay.

ironcrusher38 said:
Just be a nigger or snownigger theory is legit. Even Mediterraneans are seen as ugly. One must be from Netherlands or Kenya to slay.

Pretty much.

TheRealChincel said:
Pretty much.

If you can get a tan, it's over. Pale ass Nordics can't tan but only fry, niggers don't need tan, they're already dark. So ability to get tan is smth unattractive.

Your crazy if you think woman don't like mediteranian men and their dark features.

Legit, this black guy at my job get the smiles from women, tips, and gets extra breaks and hes 3-4/10. Its over for us asiancels.

Crustaciouse said:
Your crazy if you think woman don't like mediteranian men and their dark features.

So show me a Mediterranean slayer.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Legit, this black guy at my job get the smiles from women, tips, and gets extra breaks and hes 3-4/10. Its over for us asiancels.

Blacks have shitty faces let's accept this fact. Low IQ low inhibition is their weapon.

ironcrusher38 said:
So show me a Mediterranean slayer.

Blacks have shitty faces let's accept this fact. Low IQ low inhibition is their weapon.

aee20db8483c5c6f5eda7eccf8ed47e6.jpg

6alexos_papas.jpg

Crustaciouse said:

Kek they can't slay white or black women, actually they can't slay every kind of women.

ironcrusher38 said:
Crustaciouse said:
Kek they can't slay white or black women, actually they can't slay every kind of women.
What are you talking about, those are top tier male models.

What? Meds are the biggest slayers in Europe, low IQ thread

LowIQ thread... and this posts remembered me the Lookism.net "NERDIC" theory suhahusahusuhasuhashusauhs

Crustaciouse said:
What are you talking about, those are top tier male models.

Yet women will choose pencil head Nordics or ball head blacks.

Low IQ post from a mentalcel. Whaddya expect?

Also, Erasmus? Do you go to school there? Jfl you've probably seen my subhuman face then around campus.

sadricecel said:

Lookism faggots out.