Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just be confident bro

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

hey cucktears, why aren't we successful on tinder? you won't touch this

they are retarded

they are cucked and dumb

Bro im such an introvert I just got a blowjob from my girlfriend at the movies while we were watching Joker, btw I feel bad for the guy.

they are retarded
"maybe as incel you only go to parties only sometimes"
are they really this stupid? we NEVER have been invited to a party, and Tinder only works for 6 plus/10 guys

"maybe as incel you only go to parties only sometimes"
are they really this stupid? we NEVER have been invited to a party, and Tinder only works for 6 plus/10 guys
I know a foid online who is on disability for autism and even got the government to send a personal disability carer to her house to do her housework for her. You can hear a distinctive autistic slurring of her voice when she speaks, and she talks about saying things that I myself would identify as being kinda cringe before they left my mouth. Her parents are much older than mine and she has minor musculoskeletal defects which are arguably comorbid with her autism (given age of parents everything is pretty fucked).
She goes to parties semi regularly.
I speak to nobody irl outside of working, servicepeople who hate me and my immediate family. When I go outside I do so completely alone like I am playing life in fucking observer mode. Given foids can be way more retarded than us (you would think I would rank in a pretty high percentile for being a retard, but this one mogs me at being overtly rarted) and still brutally mog our social lives, it makes sense that them and a lot of soys would be completely unable to understand the incel male experience. Too foreign to them.

Lol @ them thinking they are experts on what it's like to be us though

I know a foid online who is on disability for autism and even got the government to send a personal disability carer to her house to do her housework for her. You can hear a distinctive autistic slurring of her voice when she speaks, and she talks about saying things that I myself would identify as being kinda cringe before they left my mouth. Her parents are much older than mine and she has minor musculoskeletal defects which are arguably comorbid with her autism (given age of parents everything is pretty fucked).
She goes to parties semi regularly.
I speak to nobody irl outside of working, servicepeople who hate me and my immediate family. When I go outside I do so completely alone like I am playing life in fucking observer mode. Given foids can be way more retarded than us (you would think I would rank in a pretty high percentile for being a retard, but this one mogs me at being overtly rarted) and still brutally mog our social lives, it makes sense that them and a lot of soys would be completely unable to understand the incel male experience. Too foreign to them.

Lol @ them thinking they are experts on what it's like to be us though
yeah, autistic foids will always be included cos they have a gash between their legs, autistic guys will never go out unless it is for medical shit or some cenno meeting. i assume you're on DSP. what is that like? can you afford decent copes?

cucktears are retarded and brain dead, all of them should SUCK MY COCK CUCKTEARS

yeah, autistic foids will always be included cos they have a gash between their legs, autistic guys will never go out unless it is for medical shit or some cenno meeting. i assume you're on DSP. what is that like? can you afford decent copes?
Nah I'm not on DSP, I'm a wagecuck (more proof I am less autistic than this foid) because I live with my mother and she gets mad if I'm not wagecucking like her. I've never been on the DSP because she wouldn't let me and when I even half-seriously suggested it to her once she got mad. She is in her 40s and selling furniture for a living JFL. I've started to work on and off, I actually work mostly in sales jobs despite being an autist (they like firing me and only hiring me for a week and a half as a tax writeoff some of the time, but sometimes they keep me around a while, the work sucks balls though and I only get accepted by male interviewers when I push out my mandible and pay attention to my posture during the interviews). I started an information technology bachelor at university but deferred it until Feburary next year, because I'm still enrolled I get student allowance but my retard mother takes it all because she lives beyond her means. I'm saving up a buffer of money to hopefully move out by early next year (my university has $170/week accomodation counting utilities, cheaper than pretty much any other cuckshed I find advertised and removes commuting) and ghost her shortly afterwards. I'm pretty aware that this is most likely all retarded (especially the gay degree), but at least if I remove hen pecking cunts (who taught me nothing and gave me nothing, not even a dad, leaving me even more retarded than otherwise) from my life I am able to direct my own actions from that point onwards. If the system collapses or if I find some recluse mode of living that puts me below their income threshold I won't even have to pay off my HECS debt anyway. I wanna do the systemic dropout thingie but am surrounded by proles who really don't like their fellow wageniggers leaving the plantation. I'm also a citycuck which is about as shameful as being a wagecuck. I either save all my money or give it to my mother so I don't really buy copes.

How'd you get out to where you are, anyway? How cheap is it to buy land out there?

Last edited:
Nah I'm not on DSP, I'm a wagecuck (more proof I am less autistic than this foid) because I live with my mother and she gets mad if I'm not wagecucking like her. I've never been on the DSP because she wouldn't let me and when I even half-seriously suggested it to her once she got mad. She is in her 40s and selling furniture for a living JFL. I've started to work on and off, I actually work mostly in sales jobs despite being an autist (they like firing me and only hiring me for a week and a half as a tax writeoff some of the time, but sometimes they keep me around a while, the work sucks balls though and I only get accepted by male interviewers when I push out my mandible and pay attention to my posture during the interviews). I started an information technology bachelor at university but deferred it until Feburary next year, because I'm still enrolled I get student allowance but my retard mother takes it all because she lives beyond her means. I'm saving up a buffer of money to hopefully move out by early next year (my university has $170/week accomodation counting utilities, cheaper than pretty much any other cuckshed I find advertised and removes commuting) and ghost her shortly afterwards. I'm pretty aware that this is most likely all retarded (especially the gay degree), but at least if I remove hen pecking cunts (who taught me nothing and gave me nothing, not even a dad, leaving me even more retarded than otherwise) from my life I am able to direct my own actions from that point onwards. If the system collapses or if I find some recluse mode of living that puts me below their income threshold I won't even have to pay off my HECS debt anyway. I wanna do the systemic dropout thingie but am surrounded by proles who really don't like their fellow wageniggers leaving the plantation. I'm also a citycuck which is about as shameful as being a wagecuck. I either save all my money or give it to my mother so I don't really buy copes.

How'd you get out to where you are, anyway? How cheap is it to buy land out there?
uni is shit. u may be better wagecucking or getting on DSP and getting some independence through that tbh
it is admirable to dream about dropping out and living in a remote area.... but is hard. give up hot showers, fast internet (lucky to even get reception), give up running all your appliances (tv, computer, phone charger, toaster etc).
i tried it full time, and that failed. I eventually settled on a mix, i live in a city and wagecuck most of the time, spending weekends at the property when possible.

land was owned by a relative, who sold a portion to me for 40k (it was worth considerably more). had a lawyer set up a trust and contract with 3 mates and we settled on the following terms: rates and that split 4 ways, they each have an allotted area, on which they can do whatever they want, install any structure compliant with shire planning laws etc, ownership is retained by me, should the 4 of us cease to use the land/move away relative will repurchase land at the same price indexxed to inflation for which i purchased. mainly used as a retreat, getaway.

land is significantly cheaper out west. u can get a 42 perch block of land on the outskirts of Miles for 60k. planning permission, council fees and adding a shed/house will take the costs up to 350k approx. Or u can get 10 hectares near Tambo for around 160k. shit is expensive. u don't need that much. the further you live away from towns, the more freedom u have. more land for cheaper price, and the option to build whatever you want without need for planning approval, or to live on the outskirts of town and be a slave to the shire council/gov by having to pay for sewage, electricity, rates, internet etc

there are other ways. get a van/truck/4wd/camper trailer, turn that into a mobile living area. contact local farmers in the area u want to settle in. ask can you live out of your vehicle/caravan on their property in return for 1 day of your labour a week. some farmers will let u live there rent free, though we're talking remote QLD/NT.
overall, to quit the rat race and that, u need some money (10k to 150k) to get your project up and running, then a source of income ($50-$200) a week to continue living on it. I've lived on less than $40 per week just by deciding to live without a vehicle, mains electricity, town water, a flushing toilet, landline phone and fast internet.