Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be confident bro

The guy on the right ain't that bad. He MOGS me.

I would rather look like an evil Jewish villain than Sid from ice age.
Also the guy on the left had a hook nose and then got a nosejob.

The guy on the right has a feral look. He honestly has a better shot of escaping inceldom than me.

I seriously doubt that

Like I told Kointo, his nose is straight, mine is crooked. When I turn around, it looks disgusting but at least his is still straight. So yeah he mogs me.

No. Why would I?
Because it further reinstates that crooked noses are undesirable. He got one, that's why he looks as good as he does now.

TRP in a nutshell

"If he showers, dresses well, and gets ripped-

74bffa39942f407cb9a92e69ec710704 295x295
just fucking LOL. Tour was over for this guy before it began.

The guy on the right is super subhuman. Many people here mog him. You saying your nose is worse than his is cope. If you want to prove me wrong, pm me a pic lmao.

guy on the right has the same nose but mines not as bad

The guy on the right is super subhuman. Many people here mog him. You saying your nose is worse than his is cope. If you want to prove me wrong, pm me a pic lmao.
Dude, a flat pancake nose BEATS a Jew nose.

the guy on the right has awesome hair

I haven't gotten a psl rating, but I got around a 3-4/10 from two people here.
Sounds about right. You mog me by 1-2 points. Did you include profile shots? Your rating ranges from incel to failed normie. You should look into looksmaxxing.

Sounds about right. You mog me by 1-2 points. Did you include profile shots? Your rating ranges from incel to failed normie. You should look into looksmaxxing.

Lmao I am failed normie tier when I'm fully cleaned up. Problem is that I'm hilariously not NT, and NT maxing makes me go insane, so it's over for me.

Lmao I am failed normie tier when I'm fully cleaned up. Problem is that I'm hilariously not NT, and NT maxing makes me go insane, so it's over for me.
So you're a 4/10 when you clean up? That should be your rating then. And being NT only gets you so far. If you're an ogre, it's just ogre for you (like it is in my case).

So you're a 4/10 when you clean up? That should be your rating then. And being NT only gets you so far. If you're an ogre, it's just ogre for you (like it is in my case).
Hey I just joined up, what's NT?

That dude got a face like a llama

No way, he looks like a goat.
His nose is at least straight. I have a crooked Jew nose which looks worse from the side although it's ugly from the front already.

You can't be serious. I'm a male model if he isn't that bad. The guy on the left is truly ugly and you know that.

You can't be serious. I'm a male model if he isn't that bad. The guy on the left is truly ugly and you know that.
I am serious, he mogs me because of his nose. I'm uglier than he is.

Like I told Kointo, his nose is straight, mine is crooked. When I turn around, it looks disgusting but at least his is still straight. So yeah he mogs me.

I dont believe you akhi in this statement