Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be confident bro

Pic on the left looks like good tinder experiment material:
"Currently I am homeless and living in my car (as you can tell by the pic) I was addicted to substances but if you can look past that then swipe right"

So you're a 4/10 when you clean up? That should be your rating then. And being NT only gets you so far. If you're an ogre, it's just ogre for you (like it is in my case).

If you're failed normie, NT is your only hope. It's over. I can't looksmax to normie even really.

Look at the distance between his eyes. Is your eye area that bad?
No, but he has minimal eyelid exposure whereas I have mild eyelid exposure.

If you're failed normie, NT is your only hope. It's over. I can't looksmax to normie even really.
I am 2/10 so an ogre. NT works for 2+/10s.

It doesn't matter for him. No minimal eyelid exposure can save him.
Right, but in that regard he mogs me too. Skin color mogs me, nose mogs me (because it's straight). I'm not saying he's a 5 but he's definitely not a 2 either.

Right, but in that regard he mogs me too. Skin color mogs me, nose mogs me (because it's straight). I'm not saying he's a 5 but he's definitely not a 2 either.
He is a 2. He is definitely at the most a 2.