Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be confident in your height bro and girls won't notice"

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Tallfags will always have more confidence, and you'll look less confident relative to the taller guy

the only way to gain confidence as a manlet is either through becoming a billionaire(and even then eveyone will say you have le napolean complex) or going insane so that anxiety and what others think of you goes out the door.

St. Bagelcel was as low inhib as you can be, but his "condidence" sounded more like anger and like he was having a mental breakdown.

A hundred years ago, manlets had it better,
its just shocking how many short dudes support womens rights

Manletism is a curse. Every mother wants their son to be tall. Women hate short men so much, they want our height genetics removed from the gene pool.

Tallfags also like to bully manlets. Cause they feel superior because of their height.

Cope, life has always been shit for ugly males

Cope, life has always been shit for ugly males
He never said it wasn't still shit for them. Only that they had it better.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Tallfags also like to bully manlets. Cause they feel superior because of their height.
True Chads are nice. Brads are those who bully you for being short or having a girl frame.

5"6 is a curse

GIGA COPE, if you have at least a 5/10 face with a normal height (not dwarf level height) you could still score, we're here because of our subhuman faces

something like "its over for 184cm men"

GIGA COPE, if you have at least a 5/10 face with a normal height (not dwarf level height) you could still score, we're here because of our subhuman faces
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, you know who is actually considered a dwarf ? Someone who is under 150 cm, lol
So even if you are 20cm taller than that, you think there would be any chance with foids in the world where young male average is 180+ ? It's OVER for manlets.

Women don't even try to mask their disgust with manlets.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, you know who is actually considered a dwarf ? Someone who is under 150 cm, lol
So even if you are 20cm taller than that, you think there would be any chance with foids in the world where young male average is 180+ ? It's OVER for manlets.
Of course JFL, it's all about face, if height truly mattered compared to face I wouldn't be here, I feel on my own skin everyday how height pales in comparison to face. Shorter guys but with better faces score a lot more than tall ogres, I could stay here all day naming guys like that from my university alone. Wake up brother, you're here because your face is bad, it is not because of your height

Manletism is a curse. Every mother wants their son to be tall. Women hate short men so much, they want our height genetics removed from the gene pool.

Aren't most women shorter than men?
Aren't THEY the inferior genes?

I’m 6’1. Done fuck all for me.

Tallfags will always have more confidence, and you'll look less confident relative to the taller guy

the only way to gain confidence as a manlet is either through becoming a billionaire(and even then eveyone will say you have le napolean complex) or going insane so that anxiety and what others think of you goes out the door.

St. Bagelcel was as low inhib as you can be, but his "condidence" sounded more like anger and like he was having a mental breakdown.

female standards for male heights rise faster than the sea level

If men were still top dog in this world and females had to adhere to our standards, what a world that would be.

I’m 6’1. Done fuck all for me.
you don't understand you fool, life would be rope-tier if you were not 6'1 and instead 5'8 or lower. Your height has done a fuck-ton for you, you ungrateful bastard. Maybe virgin, but at least men respect your size and women fear you for it. In b4 but muh features are weak, feminine, etc. height overrides that all.