Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be curry, 5 matches in 24 hours tbh tbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
In Thailand

@/pol/cel

It seems like anyone gets matches in Thailand.

Thai girls are cock starved it seems

Why bother calling out ethnics they will deny that they're locationcels and whine about whites.

What’s the photo you used

I won't share it but he's a 4/10 curry

Oh come on dude. Us Indians need something to hope for. Something to cope with. Share if you're gonna share.

Also I would love to see a Tinder experiment with an average or slightly above average Indian in the west that doesn't end in disaster. But maybe that's asking too much.

Oh come on dude. Us Indians need something to hope for. Something to cope with. Share if you're gonna share.

Also I would love to see a Tinder experiment with an average or slightly above average Indian in the west that doesn't end in disaster. But maybe that's asking too much.

If you still have hope you are not blackpilled enough.

If you still have hope you are not blackpilled enough.

Hope dies when I die. I will keep trying until then.

I've already ascended from a 2/10 to a 4/10. I can make it to 5-5.5/10 in another 1-2 years with more surgery. They may hate me as I once was, and maybe as I am now, but I can keep changing. I have not reached my final form.

Only downer is the agepill. Even if I am ascending it is slow and tedious and every year makes me more of an oldcel.

Wow, this is totally legit... Not.
Reminder; this is what weed looks like:
incel-jpg.6062

He's a giant troll LARPer who gets off on messing with everyone.

If you’re not sharing I’m just gonna assume it’s a light-skinned Pakistanis who don’t even count as true curries because they have overwhelmingly white features

If that was him he wouldn’t be here

If that was him he wouldn’t be here
It is him, you should check out lookism it is full of slayers he came from there. His avi is a guy named hamlossus.

Last edited:
Stop saying tbh tbh i swear to god

It is him, you should check out lookism it is full of slayers he came from there. His avi is a guy named hamlossus.
The fact that there are attractive people like that coming to this board just to torment truecels makes me real upset

If you’re not sharing I’m just gonna assume it’s a light-skinned Pakistanis who don’t even count as true curries because they have overwhelmingly white features

This, or he used tsh:

4c3947a1cde6a6384f78e1e3c4ff6acd.png

BULLSHIT. What pics did you use?

Fakecel

Out!!!

Honestly every "incel" site is loaded with 5-6/10 white guys. I don't know what's wrong with these guys why they want to hang out on these sites. But for some reason they do.

Honestly every "incel" site is loaded with 5-6/10 white guys. I don't know what's wrong with these guys why they want to hang out on these sites. But for some reason they do.

Because 5-6/10 isn't good enough to get frequent lays, unless you have a large social circle or bottom feed at clubs or use pof .

what is with the two "tbh" at the end

Because 5-6/10 isn't good enough to get frequent lays, unless you have a large social circle or bottom feed at clubs or use pof .

Wow is that the standard for being an incel now? Someone who can't get "frequent lays" because he's too good to hit on girls at a club or on POF?

You guys can send me a curry that I can use for Tinder and I will try to replicate the results

I will try that by myself. Dont believe that tbh.

You guys can send me a curry that I can use for Tinder and I will try to replicate the results

Use pics of banger from lookism. He is a full curry and sub5. Lets see if he gets as many matches as op

Thai girls are cock starved it seems
More like good starved. They want a man with $$$ to keep them out/get them out of the "oldest profession on earth"

I got tons of matches in Thailand too, but 2/3 of them were whores and the rest wouldn't reply when messaged. This means nothing tbh tbh tbh tbh.

I will send yo

Use pics of banger from lookism. He is a full curry and sub5. Lets see if he gets as many matches as op
You really need to send me these pictures via a pm. I have no idea who these lookism users are

You really need to send me these pictures via a pm. I have no idea who these lookism users are

Write banger lookism on google and there are maaaany pics of him on google images

Write banger lookism on google and there are maaaany pics of him on google images
Oh yeah I see them but you really need to select them.
I might use a good picture of him as my main profile picture.

PM me the curry pics.

JFL! I had about 20 matches in 30 mins as soon as I opened my tinder in Chiang Mai. And I got an handjob about 2 hours later...
White > Curry everytime
What the f*ck are you doing here, you fakecel?

That's not really you, is it? Just some guys pic you stole from /soc/?
That's not weed, I've met weed IRL.
He is actually a Pakistani that wears black trackies covered with cum stains.