Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be Dutch strikes again. Germancels gtfih

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

Never began for fat ugly Nazicels.

@Indari

Also my condolences to @RREEEEEEEEE and @gymletethnicel iirc

Last edited:
Normies mog me so hard :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What about Celtic

Dutchs are the giga-chads of europe
despite being one of the smallest nations, they had ton shit of colonies and money

mog them hard

Not one drop.
Celts mog anglos, you shouldn’t worry.
Celts have Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Pale and were Taller then British

The average Irishman is 178.92cm (5 feet 10.44 inches) tall

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm)

they had ton shit of colonies and money
Because they are greedy asf however lend money to every other country while their citizens can hardly live in that expensive country.

Germans have more Alpinoid blood in them than Scandinavians, thus the neonatal features.

Germans have more Alpinoid blood in them than Scandinavians, thus the neonatal features.
Vorbei für Bergneger. But tbh the thing is the northcucks here looks the same. After your logic they should look more dutch. Well maybe they intermixed with the south to much...

The Germans dickmog but foids standards are still too high though
Anzfkqkzqf1zurkaflgl

The average Irishman is 178.92cm (5 feet 10.44 inches) tall

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm)
because uk has more ethnics

Fuq all this supposed to mean
The Alpinoids were a distinct branch of anchient european from that originated in central Asia. They were smaller and had less robust features than Aryans and migrated into Europe after the Aryan migration, mixing mostly with central and Western Europeans

The Alpinoids were a distinct branch of anchient european from that originated in central Asia. They were smaller and had less robust features than Aryans and migrated into Europe after the Aryan migration, mixing mostly with central and Western Europeans
What is neonatal

What is neonatal
Oh crud. I used the wrong word. Neonatal means nursing babies. Lol.

I meant neotenous, which refers to childlike features being kept into adulthood. Nordics have some of the lowest rates of neoteny, for example, while asians have some of the highest.

It is, generally and classically, an unattractive feature, though a significant minority of men are heavily attracted to neoteny in women. Very, very few women find it appealing in men.

over for you @Ecstasy

Never began for fat ugly Nazicels.

@Indari

Also my condolences to @RREEEEEEEEE and @gymletethnicel iirc
I didn't get a notification for this, but yes, Dutch people are moggers in general. Both women and men.

all countries that mog me