Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just be female theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

@FACEandLMS thoughts?

Cursed niglet

Nothing new here.

you can't ever experience struggle if you'd been born with a pussy

Every time I find this video I want to kms

I wonder what her looksmatch is up to.

Download 13

Already dead bro,not just her looksmatch but also guys who "mogs" her into oblivion suffers from life long depression from being lonely.

Haven't checked in a while @FastBananaCEO how has your first weeks been in college? Did you make any friends?

Haven't checked in a while @FastBananaCEO how has your first weeks been in college? Did you make any friends?
Why does it say
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
This member limits who may view their full profile. When I try and go to ur profile?

Someone put their dick in that...

:dafuckfeels:

JBW = Just Be Woman

Also the kid is uber turbo gigatruecel

Something is wrong with the dude who impregnated her.

The baby really does look braindead, like there's nothing going on in its head.

How? This is impossible this literally makes no sense!

I get that but still how?
Does natural selection and lookism not apply to women or at least to some degree?
No? Fam are you even blackpilled? U know what hypergamy is?

No? Fam are you even blackpilled? U know what hypergamy is?
Look I know about the 80/20 rule but that woman SHOULD be a femcel there would be no way even the lowest of incels would have sex with that thing it genuinely baffles me looks like I have more pills to take

Being a femoid is an easy mod. Sometimes I think it's even better than being born Chad.

Look I know about the 80/20 rule but that woman SHOULD be a femcel there would be no way even the lowest of incels would have sex with that thing it genuinely baffles me looks like I have more pills to take
The 80/20 law is serious and has no limits

How stupid do you have to be to do that to your kid jfl
You'd be surprised what guys will fuck

Would not fuck

Jesus why do that. Literally just poisoning the gene pool, jfl at nigs that dont get that if you have a genetic condition that fucks you up THAT bad, you shouldnt have kids.

Jesus why do that. Literally just poisoning the gene pool, jfl at nigs that dont get that if you have a genetic condition that fucks you up THAT bad, you shouldnt have kids.
Llama

ur custom title is fucking brutal. im about to turn 18 and my parents are telling me about everything they did at 18 and how exciting it was for them. as for me, it is was over a long time ago.