Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be gay theory...

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Here is my theory, JUST BE GAY.

So many incels here are manlets with subhuman genetics, manlet, skinny, pale and twinkish bodies. This body type is PERFECT for a big gay bear (large hairy fat gay man) to DOMINATE. Remember that twinks are virtually Chad in the gay scene, if you sign up for grinder and say you're 5'4 110lbs your inbox will be FLOODED with messages from bigs gay men wanting to DOMINATE your ass. You will become an instant Slayer. Gay men don't care about your face either, it's all about who dominates and who gets dominated. Gay men are just as desperate as straight guys.

Gay-bi-lgbt incels (yes they "exist") are FAKECELS

Even gays care about face. It's what you see when fucking and after waking up.

Gays are just as desperate as straights. Gays want to dominate twinks and vice versa.

Yeah great, it's a shame sexuality isn't a choice. I could never be with another man like that because their would be zero sexual/romantic attraction plus gay sex is fucking gross. Good luck with the HPV virus [only females get vaccinated here because that's the default to have sexual contact with] and maybe HIV and god knows what else and having a higher risk of throat , prostate and anal cancer ect.

nup. sexual degenerates such as gays are very hypersexual, they are not picky with who they get a quick fuck out of

Only a good idea if you're gay in the first place.

I've seen tons of faggy hetero guys with women. Maybe they're not banging them, but they are around them. Acting faggy lowers their inhibition and makes them NT, thus perfect for orbiting. Something I've noticed about incels is that they have no "flair" or style whatsoever.

So I'm fakecel for liking mares? I still prefer girls given a choice.

Shitpost alert