Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just be Nazi Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This is a story from 15 years ago (I'm 31 now) when I was still bluepilled and let myself be the emotional tampon for foids.

I'm a ricecel in Germany and there was this one roastie at my part-time job who kept whining to me about her boyfriend during breaks. Apparently he was a nazi (remember this is in Germany where expressing sympathy for nazis is not only social suicide but also illegal), a weeb (had posters of anime girls in his room and collected katanas), was unemployed and lived for free at his girlfriend's house. Now her parents were pressuring him to find a job or they'd kick him out :lul:

Now this was before social media, so I didn't know at the time how much of a stereotype this guy was but of course I still understood he was a massive loser. Now why would a high tier becky date a guy like that? I never saw a photo of him but I think we all know what he looked like :feelsclown:

Just be a nazi weeb NEET Chad tbh.

he's everything ITcels call us but he can still get foids :chad::banhammer:

I am a Commie Cel

An awful personality with no future and he was able to bang tight virgin pussy in her parents house no less, Brutal. :feelsbadman:

Do you still have contact with that girl? She might me into me.

Is OP another one of these leftwing faggots?

A ricecel in Germany? How’d you find yourself there? Brootal.

globohomo didn't provide me with a German gf? brooooooooootal.

Just be a Nazi theory

Damn, he's pretty much just me but probably has an actual jaw line.
FFS a few millimeters of bone and I could have got high tier German becky's.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Fuck this gay world.

Yes they are German. I'm Korean.
ngl hearing that you are asian killed your profile halo, I legit thought you were ethnic or black. Are you at least actually fascist or flirting with the ideology?

He probably post here in this forum now. JFL

ngl hearing that you are asian killed your profile halo, I legit thought you were ethnic or black. Are you at least actually fascist or flirting with the ideology?
Yeah I've always had a soft spot for fascism. Asian = not ethnic? :feelswhere:

Yeah I've always had a soft spot for fascism. Asian = not ethnic? :feelswhere:
Dirty south east asians are maybe ethnic in my book but not koreans or japs. Ethnic = brown. Why don't you become the Rösler of the AfD?

you don't have to be nazi weeb or neet just be chad is legit

tfw nazis tolerate me more than commies
brutal nazipill. today I was invited over to hang out with a bunch of turks back from my school days cuz I met one in the city. The only reason I wasnt beat up back then is because they knew I hate israel

youve got good memory to remmeber something from 15 years ago

brutal nazipill. today I was invited over to hang out with a bunch of turks back from my school days cuz I met one in the city. The only reason I wasnt beat up back then is because they knew I hate israel
Just hate israel theory