Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be nice: personalitymaxxed redditor causes wifes suicide

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I feel like I drove my wife to suicide.

I know it's not my fault, suicide is never anyone's fault, but I can't help feeling guilty over her death.

We'd been married for 11 years. I was not a good husband. I struggled with alcoholism, drug use, depression, anger issues, and bursts of rage. It pains me to say this but I did not treat her as well as I could have. I was emotionally abusive and had three affairs during the marriage; I am pretty sure she knew what was going on but I couldn't stop myself.

Last year I blackmailed and forced her to get an abortion, even though she detested the idea. There were times where I yelled at her and physically threatened her when I was drunk. There were times when I beat her.

I know it might look like I was a monster, but it was the alcohol. It was not me. I loved her and she loved me.

That's why it kills me that she had to do this. That she left a note saying that she could not bear living with me anymore and this was her only way out.

I know her suicide is not my fault, but I can't help feeling guilty.

Since her passing I met another wonderful woman and I think I might be able to build a life again, but that feeling of guilt keeps pulling at me sometimes.

Source: reddit.com/r/SuicideBereavement/comments/ksluzg/i_feel_like_i_drove_my_wife_to_suicide/
=====================================================================================================

But not being an asshole is the absolute minimum, every guy with a gf is totally not abusive!

JFL @ anyone clamining anything but looks matters

Shoot me right in the head tbh

People in the comments are telling him not to date but he doesnt give a fuck JFL

So much for therapy being useful, it literally doesnt matter, its all about how good looking you are

Last year I blackmailed and forced her to get an abortion, even though she detested the idea. There were times where I yelled at her and physically threatened her when I was drunk. There were times when I beat her.
Very based ngl.

Since her passing I met another wonderful woman and I think I might be able to build a life again, but that feeling of guilt keeps pulling at me sometimes.

Balls. This guy aint guilty. Hes a total chad

Source: reddit.com/r/SuicideBereavement/comments/ksluzg/i_feel_like_i_drove_my_wife_to_suicide/
=====================================================================================================

But not being an asshole is the absolute minimum, every guy with a gf is totally not abusive!

Just have a charming personality bro. Thats was foids like :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

suicide is never anyone's fault,
Normie fucking COPE to avoid the reprecussions of their actions. He killed her.

They always do this. Make up a feel good lie to avoid what they did

I HATE NORMALFAGS SO MUCH :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Well she made her own bed and she laid and died in it.
In other words she got what she deserved for letting her partner abuse her just because he looked good and from the post it makes it seem they didn't have kids so the "I was trapped with the kids and I couldn't leave them behind" meme doesn't work, she could have left at any time.

Chad chasing whore gets what she deserves. Sadly nothing will happen to the Chad.

"So my wife just killed herself and I feel kind of bad." :chad:

People in the comments are telling him not to date but he doesnt give a fuck JFL

So much for therapy being useful, it literally doesnt matter, its all about how good looking you are

Very based ngl.

Balls. This guy aint guilty. Hes a total chad

Just have a charming personality bro. Thats was foids like :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Well she made her own bed and she laid and died in it.
In other words she got what she deserved for letting her partner abuse her just because he looked good and from the post it makes it seem they didn't have kids so the "I was trapped with the kids and I couldn't leave them behind" meme doesn't work, she could have left at any time.

Chad chasing whore gets what she deserves. Sadly nothing will happen to the Chad.

I know it's not my fault, suicide is never anyone's fault, but I can't help feeling guilty over her death.

We'd been married for 11 years. I was not a good husband. I struggled with alcoholism, drug use, depression, anger issues, and bursts of rage. It pains me to say this but I did not treat her as well as I could have. I was emotionally abusive and had three affairs during the marriage; I am pretty sure she knew what was going on but I couldn't stop myself.

Give this man a medal

I wonder what made her put up with this shit?
Let me guess, he was 6' something with a decent face?

Chad only the angels themselves bestowed their halo upon him.

I know it might look like I was a monster, but it was the alcohol. It was not me. I loved her and she loved me.

That's why it kills me that she had to do this. That she left a note saying that she could not bear living with me anymore and this was her only way out.

I know her suicide is not my fault, but I can't help feeling guilty.

based legend, should have done it a hundred times over

29033.jpg

Chads are kind of based, they do end up emotionally scarring these dumb foids a lot of the time.

:feelsgah: :feelsgah:

You should beat her (in Minecraft) everyday Chad

Fuck yeah. At least he did something based in his life.