Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be nice to women bro

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
FB IMG 1601155740490

Not mine btw

muh "personality"

based chadfishcel

I have been unironically nice and polite to every foid I ever met in my life and 10 out of 10 times it was either turned against me or I was just ignored either way.

Chad looks=good personality

Imagine being a fucking whore JFL. Id never fucking swipe right on a 10/10 GIGASTACY if she ever said something like that or some shit.
The fucking audacity of these whores.
And then they say that males are the ones who think with their genitals.

I have been unironically nice and polite to every foid I ever met in my life and 10 out of 10 times it was either turned against me or I was just ignored either way.

when you say you're a pedophile but women still pile on you

@Newbie17 irl

how will ITcels cope with this? lmao

Imagine being a fucking whore JFL. Id never fucking swipe right on a 10/10 GIGASTACY if she ever said something like that or some shit.

how will ITcels cope with this? lmao
They will say that 'Those girls are an exception, most girls aren't like that. I'm not one of those teehee'

muh "personality"

Isn't it funny how normies are quick to say "looks aren't everyting", but don't use the same logic when it comes to "muh pershunlitlizz"? Neither is everything, but it's clear as day which one actually matters more.

LOOKS.

You would be ignored either way if you were rude

Women genuinly enjoy being a whore for chad

They will say that 'Those girls are an exception, most girls aren't like that. I'm not one of those teehee'
They have no copes, that's why they are having mental breakdowns like that one girl a while ago who said she was having panic attacks from spying on this forum.

Does anybody know where they sell cheap rooing equipment? Home depot? I'm ready to ROPE

Be nice to women but they're also machines you put your nice guy tokens in to get sex.teheeee