Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just Be Positive Bro

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Why you choosing to be a misogynistic bitter hateful inkwell? Just put yourself out there, talk to women like they are people, go out and try different hobbies and socialize. Keep trying no matter what happens, don't let a little rejection and teasing hold you back, keep working to self improve and your day will come.

don't be negative brah
fuck your realism brah

BYgmMHb

Better to be Hiv postive chad
than to be postive cuck

just ignore the reality and live in your head bro

Just delude your brain bro

just make a concious effort to ignore all the negative reinforcement you are getting from society bro

Why you choosing to be a misogynistic bitter hateful inkwell? Just put yourself out there, talk to women like they are people, go out and try different hobbies and socialize. Keep trying no matter what happens, don't let a little rejection and teasing hold you back, keep working to self improve and your day will come.
GlassesMILTI

Glassessoy
Glassessoy

This is like the rich fuck telling u how to get rich or the chad that its all bout confidence. They don't believe our reality because they don't live it.
They have the "Because its not happening to me it doesn't exist" mentality. Forget it arguing with foids chads-normies isn't worth it. Id be better off fucking the blender than arguing with them.

Just talk with cute teen girls like they are not spoiled cunts and their daddies not overprotective degenerates

:soy: chillllll maaaaaaaan

Over for positivecels

I was positive, they took my positivity from me

there is no single reason to stay positive for me

:soy::soy:

Just be blindly optimistic bro