Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Be Rice - Lifefuel for ricecels (GTFIH) JFL look at how little it takes to make a man smile and laugh

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Probably the best day of his life. Look at the absolute bliss on his face. He'll remember this moment forever

Meanwhile the foid is absolutely outraged and filled with rage because the guy wasn't a chad

@Hate_my_life @pp183

russian women are easy for everyone, first clip is from world cup 2018

Probably the best day of his life. Look at the absolute bliss on his face. He'll remember this moment forever

Meanwhile the foid is absolutely outraged and filled with rage because the guy wasn't a chad
the state of any non-chad relationship tbh

Isn't he black?
20811.jpg

tyrone

wish i was born a chang tbh :feelsrope:

In all seriousness i've seen a legit chang irl once, 185cm, strong and sharp jawline, perfect hair, perfect skin, ok eyes etc. Pulling hot girls.
But he must be top 1%, or top .1%

At the end of the day very attractive males are their own separate race, anything is better than subhuman looks

what the russian foids did in the top vid would be considered assault in the west if it happened the other way around

two prime stacies kissing you on the neck of their own volition :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I'd probably coom on the spot

Difference between Men and Women.

'Muh femcels' :bluepill::feelstastyman::feelspuke: fucking immolate yourselves you virtue signalling attention seeking cunts.

what the russian foids did in the top vid would be considered assault in the west if it happened the other way around
Isn't it crazy?

So many of foid's "bad experiences" are the things men dream of. Like being catcalled jfl

two prime stacies kissing you on the neck of their own volition :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I'd probably coom on the spot
:cryfeels:

I'd savagely beat those foids for invading my personal space. I'm not just edgyposting. These hoes lick toilets, kiss their dogs, and eat chads asshole. Their mouths have more disease in it than a CDC petri dish.

I hear Indian men and Asian men do far better in Eastern Europe or Europe in general. The culture there just doesn't tolerate women acting out of line. The culture is patriarchal so the foids are more objective like the men that dominate their society. (Unlike America and the Anglosphere where women have more power, and we ALL know women are extremely racist with JBW)

But damn... over for currycels. The bottom clip looked like a curry tried to kiss that white Russian foid reporter. Had he tried that in America or Cuckanada, he would have gotten a 10+ year prison sentence.

Dudes are literally getting 90 year prison sentences for raping foids in America.

And some murderers get out in 10 - 25 years with good behavior.

Last edited:
I'm telling you all rices are moggers

jbr is legit af

Isn't it crazy?

So many of foid's "bad experiences" are the things men dream of. Like being catcalled jfl

:cryfeels:
Brutal
I'd savagely beat those foids for invading my personal space. I'm not just edgyposting. These hoes lick toilets, kiss their dogs, and eat chads asshole. Their mouths have more disease in it than a CDC petri dish.
No you wouldn't

@Hate_my_life @pp183

View attachment 393448
Ricefuel 4 lifecels

Ricecel = volcel

Certainly not a lifefuel for the ricecel in the bottom clip

Was the top video in chinkland or in the west?

If it was the other way around he would in the pompey.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back