Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be rich bro! Billionaire ricecel who purposely suffocated himself in a fire last week roped because he was lonely

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

He sold his company to Amazon for over a billion dollars. Still it wasn't enough to make him happy and he just did cocaine and alcohol all day after he retired. He wasn't married and had no kids, and only "rumored" to have a gf. BRUTAL. I think we can all connect the dots. It's Chad or nothing in 2020. MONEYMAXXING IS A JOKE :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

960x0.jpg

even if you have access to all of the copes in the world. it's still not enough to ignore the ever growing reality that takes over the coping mind. We always need new copes tbh.

nah, if you're a billionaire you can absolutly get a gf. and if you're smart enough you won't actually have to pay her to pump and dump her. just give her the promise that you one day might

cope, he could have just bought a 15yo and never let her see the west. Honestly why would you want a wife if you can fuck top tier stacies everyday

nah, if you're a billionaire you can absolutly get a gf. and if you're smart enough you won't actually have to pay her to pump and dump her. just give her the promise that you one day might
tfw not billionaire.

cope, he could have just bought a 15yo and never let her see the west. Honestly why would you want a wife if you can fuck top tier stacies everyday
He was friends with Bill Clinton (fucked jbs with Epstein), Bezos (cheated on his wife), and Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. So he definitely fucked high tier hookers with that circle of friends, but nobody wanted to be with him truly is what probably pushed him to rope. He was a billionaire at 33, and still didn't marry or have kids almost 15 years later. Billionaires would marry and still fuck hookers on the side.

He was friends with Bill Clinton (fucked jbs with Epstein), Bezos (cheated on his wife), and Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. So he definitely fucked high tier hookers with that circle of friends, but nobody wanted to be with him truly is what probably pushed him to rope. He was a billionaire at 33, and still didn't marry or have kids almost 15 years later. Billionaires would marry and still fuck hookers on the side.
I hope they die, being a billionaire is 10 times better than being a chad JFL

Money is usually cope but billionare is next level wealth. Where does his money even go?

You can get a gold digger not a foid who loves you. If the money ever goes away the relationship is over.

Money doesn't make happy, only looks do.

You can get a gold digger not a foid who loves you. If the money ever goes away the relationship is over.
No foid is capable of love. If you lose your looks as a chad she'll also stop "loving" you

WTF!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Fuck this world, but trust me If I would going to rope, I would spend all my money on raw metals (like iron or aluminum) and dump it in a secret location in the ocean. Now the government will seize all of his assets

idk, if i had a ridiculous amount of money like this i'd never rope no matter how lonely i'd feel.

Jus be a multi millionaire bro!

He had an exwife and he was at his current gf house.

Money can bi alot of things that will make a man happy.

He just bought alot of wrong things.

this. guy wanted a Disney fantasy no wonder he roped. if me or @BlkPillPres had his money we'd never be sad a day in our life.
truth, I feel no sympathy for him. would rather be billionaire over rich Chad any day

Last edited:
Why did he even rope? He could have done so much with it. He could have fucked top tier stacies and lived a very glamorous lifestyle.
this. guy wanted a Disney fantasy no wonder he roped. if me or @BlkPillPres had his money we'd never be sad a day in our life.
Same with me. I wouldn’t even have a single reason to feel sad if I had billions of dollars. I would enough money to fuck top tier stacies everyday, have a private jet, yacht, mansion, expensive food, and much more. This is why you need to get rid of the urge to desire validation. It’s fake because the only reason foids are attracted to you is for looks. Not much different than money except you don’t end up looking less good when you have sex

over if ur rice

This is on him for being cucked. If you are a genetic failure just accept your fate and pay for it. But he believed the bluepilled lies that it’s wrong to pay for companionship but it’s your job as a man to provide...now wtf is the difference between paying and providing. In Asia all rich men have a mistress or two, they accepted their fate and now their are enjoying the money they have.

Weak he could have created something far greater than a foid couldn't stop thing of only himself.

He was probably bluepilled and blamed himself and his personality for not finding a gf.

I mean it was probably the drugs that caused him to rope

It's sad that he killed himself. This is why the bluepill is poison - it fills your head with sugar-coated lies that taste all the more bitter when you realize your entire belief system was built on a foundation of lies.

After all money is just a tool to achieve happiness. Ugliness and autism will keep you forever alone regardless of wealth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back