[Blackpill] "Just be serial killer" Dennis Rader edition

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Recruit
-
Dennis Rader-between 1974 and 1991 he killed 10 people in Wichita, Kansas.
Young like Chad

he began to murder when he was 30 years old, probably balding and progressing ugliness was one of the reasons

he had a normal family, wife and children

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
The norwood reaper drove him to insanity

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
-
He could have gotten away with it, if he wasn't such an attention whore. But a lot of psychopaths are narcissistic too.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Dennis Radar was dropped on his head as an infant, causing brain damage to his frontal lobe. It's crazy like around 75% of serial killers have suffered some brain injury during childhood.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
Dennis Radar was dropped on his head as an infant, causing brain damage to his frontal lobe. It's crazy like around 75% of serial killers have suffered some brain injury during childhood.
Them dam foids dropping there babies played a huge part in this

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
How u know?

Six

Six

Legend
-
Its almost as if free will isn't real and our decisions and thought process are determined by outside effects.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

-
Its almost as if free will isn't real and our decisions and thought process are determined by outside effects.
The frontal lobe of the brain is what makes us "human"... so to speak. It is responsible for emotions, empathy, social conformity, impulse control, ect. You can live without it, most animals dont have much frontal lobe brain matter. Animal brains just run on their limbic system and instincts.

Our brain is not the vessel of our soul. It is the interface your conciousness uses to interact with and receive input from the world. And if your brain is damaged, "you" become damaged.

I myself have a brain injury. I know first hand how brain damage can completely change you.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
The frontal lobe of the brain is what makes us "human"... so to speak. It is responsible for emotions, empathy, social conformity, impulse control, ect. You can live without it, most animals dont have much frontal lobe brain matter. Animal brains just run on their limbic system and instincts.

Our brain is not the vessel of our soul. It is the interface your conciousness uses to interact with and receive input from the world. And if your brain is damaged, "you" become damaged.

I myself have a brain injury. I know first hand how brain damage can completely change you.

View attachment 98200
i have schizophrenia Lost brain mass. Schizo brains lose mass.

O

OldcelTurmoil

Recruit
-

View attachment 98200

Solid post

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

-
Solid post
The more I research into serial killers and mass shooters the more and more I start sympathizing with the idea of euthanasia for severely violent mentally ill and disabled people. It's super dark and morbid, but it's the unfortunate reality. John Wayne Gacy, Dennis Radar, Jeffrey Dahmer and most serial killers had frontal lobe damage. They acted like deranged animals, because they WERE deranged animals. The part of the brain responsible for empathy, emotions, impulse control, and being human was damaged.

Ask yourself: if you could put them through a brain scan as a child and realize they are not fully human, and realize their devastating potential for unspeakable harm, would you have them euthanized?

It's a morbid quandary, but I'd have to say yes.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
water is wet and chad can get away with anything