Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just be serial killer" Dennis Rader edition

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
Dennis Rader-between 1974 and 1991 he killed 10 people in Wichita, Kansas.
Young like Chad
rader63.jpg

dennis_rader_jrhigh1.jpg

he began to murder when he was 30 years old, probably balding and progressing ugliness was one of the reasons
5049338.jpg

dr70s2.jpg

raderscout2.jpg

dennis-rader-241487-1-402.jpg

he had a normal family, wife and children

The norwood reaper drove him to insanity

He could have gotten away with it, if he wasn't such an attention whore. But a lot of psychopaths are narcissistic too.

Dennis Radar was dropped on his head as an infant, causing brain damage to his frontal lobe. It's crazy like around 75% of serial killers have suffered some brain injury during childhood.

Dennis Radar was dropped on his head as an infant, causing brain damage to his frontal lobe. It's crazy like around 75% of serial killers have suffered some brain injury during childhood.
Them dam foids dropping there babies played a huge part in this

How u know?

Its almost as if free will isn't real and our decisions and thought process are determined by outside effects.

Its almost as if free will isn't real and our decisions and thought process are determined by outside effects.

The frontal lobe of the brain is what makes us "human"... so to speak. It is responsible for emotions, empathy, social conformity, impulse control, ect. You can live without it, most animals dont have much frontal lobe brain matter. Animal brains just run on their limbic system and instincts.

Our brain is not the vessel of our soul. It is the interface your conciousness uses to interact with and receive input from the world. And if your brain is damaged, "you" become damaged.

I myself have a brain injury. I know first hand how brain damage can completely change you.

The frontal lobe of the brain is what makes us "human"... so to speak. It is responsible for emotions, empathy, social conformity, impulse control, ect. You can live without it, most animals dont have much frontal lobe brain matter. Animal brains just run on their limbic system and instincts.

Our brain is not the vessel of our soul. It is the interface your conciousness uses to interact with and receive input from the world. And if your brain is damaged, "you" become damaged.

I myself have a brain injury. I know first hand how brain damage can completely change you.

View attachment 98200

Solid post

Solid post

The more I research into serial killers and mass shooters the more and more I start sympathizing with the idea of euthanasia for severely violent mentally ill and disabled people. It's super dark and morbid, but it's the unfortunate reality. John Wayne Gacy, Dennis Radar, Jeffrey Dahmer and most serial killers had frontal lobe damage. They acted like deranged animals, because they WERE deranged animals. The part of the brain responsible for empathy, emotions, impulse control, and being human was damaged.

Ask yourself: if you could put them through a brain scan as a child and realize they are not fully human, and realize their devastating potential for unspeakable harm, would you have them euthanized?

It's a morbid quandary, but I'd have to say yes.

water is wet and chad can get away with anything

If he was brain damaged, he wouldn't have gotten a slim, attractive wife and married her young. He looked like a Chad when 19. He went from a filmstar lookallike to a George Costenza one.

It was his hairloss and subsequent mistreatment at the hands of humans that made him not give a fuck about human life anymore.

Last edited:
Just be a serial killer bro

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

Are you balding yet
Forehead is getting noticebly higher, so a little. I haven't cut my hair for nearly 2 years so it's quite long and matted. I'm nearly 36 so I may have beaten the norwood reaper, though I couldn't give a fuck if I ended up bald. Does not concern me. Are you going bald?

Forehead is getting noticebly higher, so a little. I haven't cut my hair for nearly 2 years so it's quite long and matted. I'm nearly 36 so I may have beaten the norwood reaper, though I couldn't give a fuck if I ended up bald. Does not concern me. Are you going bald?
Im not balding yet tbh, whats the most amount of alcohol you consumed in a day

Im not balding yet tbh, whats the most amount of alcohol you consumed in a day

Well I drink 12-16 pints of cider (5.2%) plus half a litre of vodka daily. I think maybe my usual plus another litre of vodka plus a half bottle of whiskey. I ended up in hospital because my heart stopped, not big or clever even by my shambolic standards.

Well I drink 12-16 pints of cider (5.2%) plus half a litre of vodka daily. I think maybe my usual plus another litre of vodka plus a half bottle of whiskey. I ended up in hospital because my heart stopped, not big or clever even by my shambolic standards.
Nice, do you smoke much weed or hash anymore

I smoke weed now, keeping it at about a gram or 2 a day
I shuda went for weed instead of booze, least I wouldn't be suffering with alcohol-related illnesses.

Brutal norwooding

Dennis Rader is a great example of balding ruining a mans looks. Guy went from a 7.5 at age 19 to a 4/10 by his early 30's. Absolute gold dust exampler that people should bookmark and remember. I feel like posting this serial killer on a hairloss forum.

If he was brain damaged, he wouldn't have gotten a slim, attractive wife and married her young. He looked like a Chad when 19. He went from a filmstar lookallike to a George Costenza one.

It was his hairloss and subsequent mistreatment at the hands of humans that made him not give a fuck about human life anymore.

Dennis Radar is brain damaged, he admitted this during an interview.

You should do some more reading about serial killers and see my other post above. Most serial killers have damage to thier frontal cortex.

Foids like good looking serial killers

Dennis Radar is brain damaged, he admitted this during an interview.

You should do some more reading about serial killers and see my other post above. Most serial killers have damage to thier frontal cortex.

Well it must have been mild. Most brain damage men don't have a woman, don't have have a family and not get caught for 31 years. He had normal mental faculties at least. Have they verified that Dennis was indeed brain damaged from a brain scan?

Well it must have been mild. Most brain damage men don't have a woman, don't have have a family and not get caught for 31 years. He had normal mental faculties at least. Have they verified that Dennis was indeed brain damaged from a brain scan?

Yes, if you look at the brain scans of serial killers they pretty much all have a similar pattern of brain damage.

Look at my post earlier in this thread for more information.

Yes, if you look at the brain scans of serial killers they pretty much all have a similar pattern of brain damage.

Look at my post earlier in this thread for more information.

View attachment 118236

Ok. But did Norwooding brain damage him? Not actual head trauma.

Do you think u could switch now or are u too far gone
Far too gone. I'm already gonna die from chronic pancreatitus due to alcohol, one good thing is all the morphine and other mind bending painkillers that I get every month. Plus the free mobility scooter too :cool:

Last edited: