Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just-Be-Whatever-I'm-Not theory confirmed!

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
This is the flaw I have, if I didn't have this flaw, I wouldn't be here. It's literally over for anyone else who has this flaw. This flaw is literally fucking death. Just rope or ldar if you have this flaw tbh buddy boyo.

Look at trends. See who is getting laid and who's not.

Just be x shouldn't be triggering to you. It's just a generalization based on these trends.

Just be Chad?

Incels! Ready for copecentral? Well you're in luck because this ONE SINGULAR feature will save you!

Knew it. It's over. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Seems like race doesn’t matter, since there’s a Chad for almost all races. Chad, Tyrone, Chang, etc. I’m a Native American, and we have lots of Chads. No name for him though. How about ‘Chief Long-Horse’ or something like that?

Seems like race doesn’t matter, since there’s a Chad for almost all races. Chad, Tyrone, Chang, etc. I’m a Native American, and we have lots of Chads. No name for him though. How about ‘Chief Long-Horse’ or something like that?
KEK

What should this Egyptian Chad be called?
ShowImage.ashx

I see.

I think bannockcel would be the best, with all due respect and no offense to Native American brothers :heart:
Guess I’m a bannockcel now. And hey, you won’t offend me. Foids have already done that plenty of times.

Guess I’m a bannockcel now. And hey, you won’t offend me. Foids have already done that plenty of times.
Welcome to Incelistan, my Bannockcel brother!

They call us racist but femoids are the real racists! Incelistan Zindabad!

Chief Long-Cock.