Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just be white bro" "I'm incel because of race hurr durr"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
> This is how your average JBW theorist looks like

> This is him with his friends discussing about JBW and how over it is for ethnics

Guess what retards?

Look at Tyson Beckford

Total Chad

And he's not white, he is a NIGGER AND A CHINK COMBINED.

Do you think that stops him? No, because he isn't short and/or an ugly fuck.

Message from Tyson Beckford's cousin

Just because you can be incel and white doesn't mean that whiteness overall isn't a positive trait. Same with being tall or in shape. Sure it might not 100% guarantee that you will ascend but its 100% a positive trait to have on the sexual/dating market.

Two undeniable facts:

1. White men have it easier on the sexual market, generally speaking.

2. That does not mean white men can't be incels.

White is a big advantage. An average ethnic will find it harder to ascend than the average white.

A white has far more options than an ethnic of the same level.

Just be Chanrone theory.

Just because you can be incel and white doesn't mean that whiteness overall isn't a positive trait. Same with being tall or in shape. Sure it might not 100% guarantee that you will ascend but its 100% a positive trait to have on the sexual/dating market.
Two undeniable facts:

White is a big advantage. An average ethnic will find it harder to ascend than the average white.

This

The only way an ethnic can get laid is by being a chad of their race.

@Colvin76
@tehgymcel420
@Subhuman Currycel
Thoughts on this thread?

@Colvin76 end this man's thread

Incels: These stats and studies show that clearly women prefer looks over everything and rate 80% of men as sub average

also "incels": NOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN STATS SHOW WOMEN OF ALL RACES PREFER WHITE MEN OVER ANYONE ELSE NOOOO :soy: :soy: :soy: TINDER EXPIRMENTS IN SEA DON'T COUNT NOOO NOO THESE STATS ARENT TRUE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ONE GUY WHO'S BLACK AND ASIAN AND HE'S A CHAD NOOO

One of the dumbest thread in the history of the forum. practically IT tier

Last edited:
This.

Incels: These stats and studies show that clearly women prefer looks over everything and rate 80% of men as sub average

also "incels": NOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN STATS SHOW WOMEN OF ALL RACES PREFER WHITE MEN OVER ANYONE ELSE NOOOO TINDER EXPIRMENTS IN SEA DON'T COUNT NOOO NOO THESE STATS ARENT TRUE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ONE GUY WHO'S BLACK AND ASIAN AND HE'S A CHAD NOOO

One of the dumbest thread in the history of the forum. practically IT tier
just be white is still stupid. no one is incel because of race. people are incel because of face or height or autism

@OverBeforeItBegan2

Two undeniable facts:

just be white is still stupid. no one is incel because of race. people are incel because of face or height or autism

@OverBeforeItBegan2
I see completely avoiding the facts again and appealing to emotion. IT level.

The reason JBW is legit is because an ugly short white guy will slay infinitely more than an average tall ethnic male. Imagine if Pete Davidson wasn't white. He would be like Azis Answari. A 5'7 3.5 psl white guy will be able to slay in most parts of the world much more than a 6'0 5 psl ethnic.

The reason JBW is legit is because an ugly short white guy will slay infinitely more than an average tall ethnic male. Imagine if Pete Davidson wasn't white. He would be like Azis Answari. A 5'7 3.5 psl white guy will be able to slay in most parts of the world much more than a 6'0 5 psl ethnic.
teracope

yeah, obviously
cope. if i was good looking i'd be fucking girls

don't think this is some happy place than anyone with a real life would hang for fun, maybe a greycel, but in no way a user with top 5 posts and time online

Thread made by a white guy, thread holds no value whatsoever.

didnt read plus you're white

no i'm not avoiding facts at all

if you were a 2/10 white guy you'd still be incel
Yes but at least ethnic women would want to be with me. Ethnic women don't want me, not even my own kind. 2/10 white guy > 2/10 ethnic guy.

Yes but at least ethnic women would want to be with me. Ethnic women don't want me, not even my own kind. 2/10 white guy > 2/10 ethnic guy.
wrong, ethnic women don't want 2/10 white dudes. they want good looking white dudes

Another classic case of each side calling eachother wrong

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Two undeniable facts:

Ethnic foids are racist but they still won’t fuck all white men
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

wrong. an ugly white guy has no more options than an ugly ethnic (0)