Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be White theory does exist

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Do any of you Black, Chinese, Pakistani, Indian or mixed race incels who live westernised countries ever feel like it’s your ethnicity getting in the way of dating and sex?

I’m half Black half White but I look more Black. I can tell in the UK the girls wouldn’t care about your personality until they find you physically first. It’s lot easier if you’re White because you can be a 4-5 out of 10 and still could get a date or sex but for an ethnic individual you gotta be at least an 8 out of 10.

I refuse to talk or discuss this subject due to risk of getting a warning for racebait. Nice try.

White because you can be a 4-5 out of 10 and still could get a date or sex
Bullshit I am small as fuck and have the smallest wrists on here and girls have literally told me "you are too small" girls want "real men" meaning tall and big-

Let me guess your father is Black right?

I've asked this question because of father Black mother White couple's offsprings looks far more uglier than the reverse of it. I know it's sounds very stupid but genetically some of our physical traits dominantly comes from the father you can search it online

Let me guess your father is Black right?

Yeah, he was an alpha male and walked on me at young age
Experiment:

An ethnic guy lines up with 4 other whites guys. Them 5 girls would choose the White guys and leave the ethnic guy out.
Black guys may have the advantage of hardly any better hair but as for me it’s unfortunate that I get hair every once of my body especially my back because my maternal grandfather who’s White and he’s extremely hairy. However I’m fortunate to inherited my White mum’s nose

Last edited:
Yeah, he was an alpha male and walked on me at young age
Experiment:

An ethnic guy lines up with 4 other whites guys. Them 5 girls would choose the White guys and leave the ethnic guy out.
Black guys may have the advantage of hardly any better hair but as for me it’s unfortunate that I get hair every once of my body especially my back because my maternal grandfather who’s White and he’s extremely hairy. However I’m fortunate to inherited my White mum’s nose
Watch this guy his father is white and mom is black look how good looking he is . He joined to faceandlms's stream to shared based experiences and support the black pill philosophy through his life

Watch this guy his father is white and mom is black look how good looking he is . He joined to faceandlms's stream to shared based experiences and support the black pill philosophy through his life

Is he an incel or he’s sexually actively?

Wait. You’re mulatto AND gymmaxxed? How can you be Incel? I see a lot of mixed race guys slaying in the west (just be ethnic theory). White toilets love blacks in Europe. At least that’s what I thought.

Ricecel here in SF. White American women in liberal metropolitan cities here in the west coast are extremely racist against ethnic men. They will give a pass for 7/10+ tyrones to virtue sigal and a pass for white looking Hispanic men (roughly 23% of Hispanic men). Thats it.

Roughly 90+ percent of white women don't want ethnic men and the ones that do are a combination of ugly or fat white women. Almost always the bottom 10% of white women.

Both White & Asian women heavily discriminate against black men just in case you were wondering since you are a blackcel. As a matter of fact, as you can see from the bottom chart, Asian women discriminate against black men harder than White women discriminate against Asian men.

1JfnUgurN9E87nMdZl4uDpeqk91wJyt9kQEp0DOg6J4

White women's brutally racist preferences:

White men (by FAR)
Hispanic men (22% of hispanic men, White looking ones get a pass)
Black men (still absolutely horrible at roughly 90% of White women not wanting black men)
Asian men (still absolutely horrible)
Middle eastern men (same)
Indian men (same)

Lived and worked here in SF for 6 years now. I see the racepill/blackpill every single weekend in SF when people are out and about. And White feminist foids want us to support their feminism. Their extreme audacity, blatant hypocrisy, and privilege never ceases to amaze me.

I've seen frumpy dumpy looking white normies/incel tier white guys getting dates here regularly with all races of women and rarely ever see ethnic men with white women. In fact, people here are shocked just to see an Asian American girl dating an Asian American guy as the chart above suggests 40% of Asian women exclude their own race (from what I've seen in SF its more like 70+ percent)

Asian men are at the absolute bottom of the barrel here. I don't see Indian women flocking to white men or other races of men in droves. That said, Asian women are also at the bottom of the barrel IMO as their behavior to most sane black pilled observers or even blue pilled observers (non-Asian women, and non incel men who are not interested in Asian women) speaks for itself and shows how pathetic they are.

Last edited:
Ricecel here in SF. White American women in liberal metropolitan cities here in the west coast are extremely racist against ethnic men. They will give a pass for 7/10+ tyrones to virtue sigal and a pass for white looking Hispanic men (roughly 23% of Hispanic men). Thats it.

Roughly 90+ percent of white women don't want ethnic men and the ones that do are a combination of ugly or fat white women. Almost always the bottom 10% of white women.

Both White & Asian women heavily discriminate against black men just in case you were wondering since you are a blackcel. As a matter of fact, as you can see from the bottom chart, Asian women discriminate against black men harder than White women discriminate against Asian men.

View attachment 222945

White women's brutally racist preferences:

White men (by FAR)
Hispanic men (22% of hispanic men, White looking ones get a pass)
Black men (still absolutely horrible at roughly 90% of White women not wanting black men)
Asian men (still absolutely horrible)
Middle eastern men (same)
Indian men (same)

Lived and worked here in SF for 6 years now. I see the racepill/blackpill every single weekend in SF when people are out and about. And White feminist foids want us to support their feminism. Their extreme audacity, blatant hypocrisy, and privilege never ceases to amaze me.

I've seen frumpy dumpy looking white normies/incel tier white guys getting dates here regularly with all races of women and rarely ever see ethnic men with white women. In fact, people here are shocked just to see an Asian American girl dating an Asian American guy as the chart above suggests 40% of Asian women exclude their own race (from what I've seen in SF its more like 70+ percent)

Asian men are at the absolute bottom of the barrel here. I don't see Indian women flocking to white men or other races of men in droves. That said, Asian women are also at the bottom of the barrel IMO as their behavior to most sane observers (non-Asian women, and non incel men who are not interested in Asian women) shows how pathetic they are.

Curry foids do flock towards white men, but theyre not preferred as much as Asian women.

White 4/10s in the UK are not slaying without betabuxx I promise.

tfw racemixed mutt, ngl mutts are below everything else

Do any of you Black, Chinese, Pakistani, Indian or mixed race incels who live westernised countries ever feel like it’s your ethnicity getting in the way of dating and sex?

I’m half Black half White but I look more Black. I can tell in the UK the girls wouldn’t care about your personality until they find you physically first. It’s lot easier if you’re White because you can be a 4-5 out of 10 and still could get a date or sex but for an ethnic individual you gotta be at least an 8 out of 10.
Being a white guy whose a 4 or a 5 in a white populated country isnt going to be any better tbh I works best in south east asia

I don't know what's the problem.

Why should White women be attracted to you Ethnics, and why should you be deserving of them in the first place?

I don't know what's the problem.

Why should White women be attracted to you Ethnics, and why should you be deserving of them in the first place?

I never mentioned “white women”. I just said women

it's stupid because if ur subhuman it's over, doesn't matter what race you are