Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Just be white" - Why are there people here still arguing against the racepill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
ItsOver's tinder experiment with a homeless shelter (keep in mind, HOMELESS shelter) got more matches in 15 hours than @FACEandLMS did in 2 years.

https://incels.is/threads/user-itsover-tinder-experiment.15515/

Meanwhile @Facade did the Tellem-T experiment and despite being a Tyrone, he did absolutely awful ABYSMAL on online dating.

In this other thread in Quora.com which I read years ago, a short white guy was considered "cute", but the same was never said for a short ethnic.

Never do you ever hear a white incel complain about his race being a problem in dating. Mostly these questions come from indians or other undesirable races.

JBW only applies in ASIA:

Nope.

If you check the matches ItsOver received, granted there were some fat chicks or ugly chicks, but if you scroll down to the updated comments of the OP, there were cute to even attractive white girls who matched with him. If this were an ethnic, he'd be finished at this point (Proven by tellem-t) So much for this "JBW only works in asia and not in the west."

@13k and @tehgymcel420 has made many race pill threads at this point, backed up by evidence and facts, so why are there still people here in denial of the race pill?

Last edited:
If that's true then why are there white incels like myself on here?

Idk how there are white incels here tbh. Are you literally sub 3?
I have tons of acne and acne scars, from itsovers pictures I saw he had completely clear skin, at worse he looked like a low tier normie.

Manletism trumps JBW.

The racepill is brutal, not only will we never know the touch of those beautiful angelic white females, but even our disgusting hairy ethnic females believe they're too good for us.

The racepill is brutal, not only will we never know the touch of those beautiful angelic white females, but even our disgusting hairy ethnic females believe they're too good for us.

What's rage fuel is that even fellow incels deny the racepill. I thought this website was blackpilled fully.

Denying racepill is like denying the existence of gravity. Either whitecels here are larping/fakecels or they are so ugly or deformed that a 2/10 curry mogs them.

Its not difficult you tardcels. The majority of women on tinder are white. Why would the majority of white women NOT prefer a white match? Dont be fucking retarded guys..please. It never even began for ethnics...no matter how good looking..on tinder.

The premise of the racepill is that it is simply much harder for a white guy to be incel, not that it's impossible. This would of course vary depending on location. But for example, where I live (northeast USA), a Chang lite would have around the same smv as an average looking white guy. And so therefore I, who would be considered a normie in home country, have the same smv as a white incel in my current location

im white and get no matches on tinder

My recent tinder experiment has made me accept the racepill after firsthand experience, as a whitecel I was hesitant to accept JBW theory but its pretty much undeniable at this point. Women are inherently racist, unlike most men who will fuck anything.

I looked through the 8 white foids Tyrone got and 2 of them had kids lol.

JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE

Some people say i'm 4.5 or 5 and i'm 6ft white... dare to explain why i'm still incel at 25?

>Tfw spic
We spics are literally the most pathetic and miserable men on earth, we're ugly, short, fat, brown and low iq hell even spic women don't want to date us

Some whitecels deny the racepill as a cope.
White men can be incel too, I just want to be clear that I am not denying that.
However, alle else being equal, there is a GIGANTIC advantage to being WHITE.

Some whitecels deny the racepill as a cope.
White men can be incel too, I just want to be clear that I am not denying that.
However, alle else being equal, there is a GIGANTIC advantage to being WHITE.

The last sentence is very true. Unfortunately even THAT is being denied by some incels here.

Half black girls can be better looking than white girls sometimes

The last sentence is very true. Unfortunately even THAT is being denied by some incels here.
Exactly thats the key thing. A 6/10 7/10 ethnic will have to compete with 3/10 or 2/10 whites to get the same type of foid. :lul: its so fucking over for ethnics in the west :lul::lul::lul:
Manlet whites are screwed though.
Manlets period are screwed.

Ive seen threads on Reddit r/short where manlet whites with 8/10 face got rejected over and over. Its so fucking over for manlets in this cuckedsociety :lul:

Some people say i'm 4.5 or 5 and i'm 6ft white... dare to explain why i'm still incel at 25?

Because you look much older than you really are in addition to being Slavic/Eastern Euro .

older women don't want me either

That's easily explained boyo. You look like a 35 year old man. Women 30+ are usually either married or in ltrs. And the ones who aren't married are looking for a 5/10 socially competent beta provider. That doesn't leave you with many options.

As for women your own age and younger....

I don't even need to explain why they aren't attracted to you.

That's easily explained boyo. You look like a 35 year old man. Women 30+ are usually either married or in ltrs. And the ones who aren't married are looking for a 5/10 socially competent beta provider. That doesn't leave you with many options.

So... there you go... jbw means nothing then.

@Dekim

So... there you go... jbw means nothing then.

Let's be honest. When people say "Just be White" it means Anglo/ Northeren Euro with light eyes and hair color.

Unfortunately. You do not fit that description.

Too bad I'm reluctant to show my face here because I'd kinda like to know how I'd fare.

THIS.
Being black, Arab or Medditeranean will get you laid within hours in Poland.
Polish whores don't care for other Polish white guys.

"Just go to Poland for the PROMISE of getting laid shortly before the LIKELIHOOD of getting stabbed by Neonazis, bro. Man up"
Too bad I'm reluctant to show my face here because I'd kinda like to know how I'd fare.

tfw I have a longer face than the horses you rape.

This is like saying: "if females can't be incel, why does r/FAwomen exist?".

Aspergers

Soc Anx

Friendless/ No Soc Circle

Scared of Women

Low-T

Dekim's pics????

Last edited:
"Just go to Poland for the PROMISE of getting laid shortly before the LIKELIHOOD of getting stabbed by Neonazis, bro. Man up"

tfw I have a longer face than the horses you rape.

This is like saying: "if females can't be incel, why does r/FAwomen exist?".

Aspergers

Soc Anx

Friendless/ No Soc Circle

Scared of Women

Low-T

Dekim's pics????

Clap clap clap,clap

Your comebacks were awesome FaceandLMS. And LMAO "if females can't be incel, why does FAwomen exist?"

Funny how these white incels act like women when they are called out on their severe advantage against us ethnic cels.

You guys are extremely biased. For one, and for the last fucking time... TELLEM CRACKED BANANA LIPS IS NOT A FUCKING TYRONE JUST BECAUSE HE HAS PRONOUNCED CHEEKBONES!!!!!!!!!! Number 2, why on earth are you using a hook up site to determine the success of ethnics when it comes to long-term relationships? Many holes in this theory. If you only tried to apply JBW to asian foids then it would be 100% correct, however, to a 10/10 stacy (you won't find these on tinder) a 3/10 ethnic and a 3/10 whitey have an equal chance of having sex with her, zero. Foids either want to have sex with you, or don't. There isn't a fucking spectrum.
Its not difficult you tardcels. The majority of women on tinder are white. Why would the majority of white women NOT prefer a white match? Dont be fucking retarded guys..please. It never even began for ethnics...no matter how good looking..on tinder.
So why do you keep trying to hit above your weight class? Would YOU fuck a 2/10 foid if you were a 10/10 giga chad? Holy shit this site is literal autism.

"Just go to Poland for the PROMISE of getting laid shortly before the LIKELIHOOD of getting stabbed by Neonazis, bro. Man up
WTF bro, you're watching too much CNN. There are literally no neonazis in Poland and no one gets stabbed for their skin color

>Tfw spic
We spics are literally the most pathetic and miserable men on earth, we're ugly, short, fat, brown and low iq hell even spic women don't want to date us
Gigacope. My chad friend was an exchange student from spain and had LITERALLY every bitch wanting him. Granted, he was 6ft had flowing hair, perfectly tanned skin, pearly wh- I see where I went wrong sorry...

Why are there people here still arguing against the racepill?

because not everybody lives in mixed country or area

JBW works because it gives white dudes an edge over ethnic dudes
but when you live in an area where everyone is white, that means that your competition is 100% white dudes anyway so JBW gives you no advantage at all

ItsOver's tinder experiment with a homeless shelter (keep in mind, HOMELESS shelter) got more matches in 15 hours than @FACEandLMS did in 2 years.

https://incels.is/threads/user-itsover-tinder-experiment.15515/

Meanwhile @Facade did the Tellem-T experiment and despite being a Tyrone, he did absolutely awful ABYSMAL on online dating.

In this other thread in Quora.com which I read years ago, a short white guy was considered "cute", but the same was never said for a short ethnic.

Never do you ever hear a white incel complain about his race being a problem in dating. Mostly these questions come from indians or other undesirable races.

JBW only applies in ASIA:

Nope.

If you check the matches ItsOver received, granted there were some fat chicks or ugly chicks, but if you scroll down to the updated comments of the OP, there were cute to even attractive white girls who matched with him. If this were an ethnic, he'd be finished at this point (Proven by tellem-t) So much for this "JBW only works in asia and not in the west."

@13k and @tehgymcel420 has made many race pill threads at this point, backed up by evidence and facts, so why are there still people here in denial of the race pill?
High iq post

Good goy, keep believing in bullshit media, keep it up!

What you can see here is the patriotic march celebrating the Independence Day. Only an idiot would call that neonazi.
Wanna have a proof? This is Bawer Aondo - Akaa, a member of one of the most far-right Polish parties.

A Black, disabled man.
Now get the fuck out of here.
354533 Hx9p e7f49c374985b7e34a9fc8a730ce 83

Poland is one of the safest countries on Earth. No terrorist attacks, violent crimes are extremely rare etc.
But keep believing the mainstream bullshit that wants to bring Poles down just because we aren't conforming to the lefty western-European bullcrap.

Good goy, keep believing in bullshit media, keep it up!

What you can see here is the patriotic march celebrating the Independence Day. Only an idiot would call that neonazi.
Wanna have a proof? This is Bawer Aondo - Akaa, a member of one of the most far-right Polish parties.

A Black, disabled man.
Now get the fuck out of here.
View attachment 18121
Fuck off idiot, those organizations are all racist as fuck. The hardcore neo-Nazis are the ones with the Green symbol like I showed you in the video. This disabled 'based' black is only part of the moderate/kosher ones and is just to make them not seem racist (which they are, obviously). Go back to Infowars, I can tell you're from there by your gay Kekistan flag.

Fuck off idiot, those organizations are all racist as fuck. The hardcore neo-Nazis are the ones with the Green symbol like I showed you in the video. This disabled 'based' black is only part of the moderate/kosher ones and is just to make them not seem racist (which they are, obviously). Go back to Infowars.
the green symbol is the National Radical Camp that has like a few thousand members and that's it.
Go back to CNN and keep bashing one of the only European countries that's not being cucked by rapefugees.

Once again, YOU ARE FUCKING SAFE.
You're more likely to be shot in the USA than to be even picked on in Poland as a black guy.

Funny when they see an ugly tall white dude that lives in a country where most of people are white with a girflriend they assume its because hes white and not tall lol

the green symbol is the National Radical Camp that has like a few thousand members and that's it.
Go back to CNN and keep bashing one of the only countries that's not being cucked by rapefugees.
Are you Poolish Internet Defence Force or what? JFL, also no I don't support refugees, Poland isn't even attractive to them. The right-wing are just reactionary and like to use them as a bogeyman/scapegoat. The neo-Nazi elements are clearly integrated within the larger Right as you can see in the video. Like I said, go back to Infowhores and shout about muh fake news there.

I'm Polish, so I know what my country is like.