Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just because a lot the blackpill is social "common sense" does not not mean it's not "secret".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
A lot of people on this forum say stuff like "normies are actually blackpilled", well, to a degree, that's kinda true, but it doesn't explain the situation fully and properly.

In order to observe the blackpill, you could really just step outside and observe reality. It's not that crazy. The reason people become bluepilled is because of gaslighting. You see, what happens is some young teenagecel goes to his parents and vents about his struggles while teen chads are popping cherries. His parents tell him "don't worry about that, just focus on school" "Make money and you'll get a loving wife" "Girls just want a nice guy, they don't care about how good looking and popular you are." The naive kid likely falls for it, and as a result, a bluepilled incel is made.

When it comes to society, there are three groups of men. Chads, Normans, and Incels. None of them are actually "blackpilled" in the sense that they have researched the black pill, but in terms of reality, they all have an understanding based on what they observe and what they are told. Since Chads are most exposed to foids nature, Normans slightly less, and Incels not at all, the hierarchy of who is most blackpilled is as follows:

"Blackpilled" Incels>Chads>Normans>"Bluepilled" Incels

Yes, we are actually more Blackpilled than Chads, (the legit blackpilled users here, not the soys or those who believe exaggerated memes) because we digest the blackpill all day, while the Chads are exposed to the blackpill normally, they don't research it in the same way we do and hear tons of stories from the perspectives of other incels.

Bluepilled Incels, meanwhile, not only are unable to observe women, but they also can only hear about women talked about through bluepilled goggles, so they become brainwashed. The Blackpill is basically a mental defense, so when you hear something such as "women care more about personality" or "women don't care if you're a virgin past high school", you are mentally able to reject that falsehood and keep your mind grounded in reality.

THIS IS WHY THE BLACKPILL IS DESPISED. IT THREATENS SOCIETY'S ABLE TO EXERCISE BRAINWASHING AND MIND CONTROL OVER LOW STATUS MEN.

Last edited:
Bluepill is delusion, but it's never proven on practice.
Thing is the blackpill is too brutal, there would be mass ropings if men realized the truth.

A lot of people on this forum say stuff like "normies are actually blackpilled", well, to a degree, that's kinda true, but it doesn't explain the situation fully and properly.

In order to observe the blackpill, you could really just step outside and observe reality. It's not that crazy. The reason people become bluepilled is because of gaslighting. You see, what happens is some young teenagecel goes to his parents and vents about his struggles while teen chads are popping cherries. His parents tell him "don't worry about that, just focus on school" "Make money and you'll get a loving wife" "Girls just want a nice guy, they don't care about how good looking and popular you are." The naive kid likely falls for it, and as a result, a bluepilled incel is made.

When it comes to society, there are three groups of men. Chads, Normans, and Incels. None of them are actually "blackpilled" in the sense that they have researched the black pill, but in terms of reality, they all have an understanding based on what they observe and what they are told. Since Chads are most exposed to foids nature, Normans slightly less, and Incels not at all, the hierarchy of who is most blackpilled is as follows:

Yes, we are actually more Blackpilled than Chads, (the legit blackpilled users here, not the soys or those who believe exaggerated memes) because we digest the blackpill all day, while the Chads are exposed to the blackpill normally, they don't research it in the same way we do and hear tons of stories from the perspectives of other incels.

Bluepilled Incels, meanwhile, not only are unable to observe women, but they also can only hear about women talked about through bluepilled goggles, so they become brainwashed. The Blackpill is basically a mental defense, so when you hear something such as "women care more about personality" or "women don't care if you're a virgin past high school", you are mentally able to reject that falsehood and keep your mind grounded in reality.

THIS IS WHY THE BLACKPILL IS DESPISED. IT THREATENS SOCIETY'S ABLE TO EXERCISE BRAINWASHING AND MIND CONTROL OVER LOW STATUS MEN.
what are we talking about when it comes to the blackpill?general truth like looks>personality or all encompassing blackpill knowledge? i told you my definition of blackpill in one of your other threads, and the way i see it, normies dont care about the "blackpill" they dont analyse what went wrong and why, they just live their lives, the blackpill is boring and lacks practical use to them, none of them care to know what it is.

what are we talking about when it comes to the blackpill?general truth like looks>personality or all encompassing blackpill knowledge? i told you my definition of blackpill in one of your other threads, and the way i see it, normies dont care about the "blackpill" they dont analyse what went wrong and why, they just live their lives, the blackpill is boring and lacks practical use to them, none of them care to know what it is.
normies don't care about the blackpill, yes, but that does not mean the blackpill is not true. Also normies actually want to reject the blackpill because they want to get married someday and don't want to think their future wife is gonna be a former whore of Chad that will eventually divorce rape them.

They want us as men to stay in the blue pill matrix

what do you mean by "exaggerated memes"?
Taking sub8 (which is about the difference in the rules that Chads and normies play by and the difference in their conditions), and saying stuff like "every sub8 male is an incel unless he betabuxxes".

Taking sub8 (which is about the difference in the rules that Chads and normies play by and the difference in their conditions), and saying stuff like "every sub8 male is an incel unless he betabuxxes".

I don't understand the entire sub8 debate tbh.
If women are only sexually attracted to 20% of men (from chadlight to giga-chad) then it necessarily follows that the 80% of other men are being viewed as something else.
Sexually attractive men are like dildos or accessoires to women.
Sexually unattractive men pay for sex in Exchange for resources, emotional support and Status.

Neither of the two receive genuine love and affection.

Maybe you can Elaborate on your Position really quickly? I'm curious because I saw you supporting sub8 in another thread.
I think there might be a mental divergence in the definition of "betabuxxing", so it would help if you explain your view on this term as well.
In my eyes, women don't enter relationships that are not directely beneficial to them.
That applies to anything they do btw, they don't do anything that doesnt SEEM to be to their direct, immediate Benefit. Their life is a literal pleasure cruise.

So there is Always an amount of betabuxxing going on, even for chad, who has to expand his time to be paraded around like a Circus animal.

So, all males are on the betabuxx spectrum but the Price for sex increases in inverse direct Proportion to the SMV value of the male in Question.
For example, there are leaked videos of Celebrity dwarfs having sex with normal foids.

Idk if this shit makes sense, I am low iq.

high iq thread

I don't understand the entire sub8 debate tbh.
If women are only sexually attracted to 20% of men (from chadlight to giga-chad) then it necessarily follows that the 80% of other men are being viewed as something else.
Sexually attractive men are like dildos or accessoires to women.
Sexually unattractive men pay for sex in Exchange for resources, emotional support and Status.

Neither of the two receive genuine love and affection.

Maybe you can Elaborate on your Position really quickly? I'm curious because I saw you supporting sub8 in another thread.
I think there might be a mental divergence in the definition of "betabuxxing", so it would help if you explain your view on this term as well.
In my eyes, women don't enter relationships that are not directely beneficial to them.
That applies to anything they do btw, they don't do anything that doesnt SEEM to be to their direct, immediate Benefit. Their life is a literal pleasure cruise.

So there is Always an amount of betabuxxing going on, even for chad, who has to expand his time to be paraded around like a Circus animal.

So, all males are on the betabuxx spectrum but the Price for sex increases in inverse direct Proportion to the SMV value of the male in Question.
For example, there are leaked videos of Celebrity dwarfs having sex with normal foids.

Idk if this shit makes sense, I am low iq.
Chad can get laid with no effort basically. He doesn't "pay" at all.

Also, the affection foids feel for Chad is much more genuine than it is for a normie boyfriends they may have. And Chad is much less likely to get cucked by the foid as compared to the normie

Great observation. If you’re a bluepilled Incel you’re in living hell I can guarantee you that.

a former coworker of mine is a bluepilled Incel. He’s constantly plagued with rejection by foids he’s orbiting and he has a mental breakdown every once in a while because he can’t handle it and he can’t see the truth.

He once even said that he would never want to be an Incel. Wtf, you ARE an Incel bro.

The bluepill is ultimately the ideal cope, it avoids being pissed, avoids depression, makes you self-improve like a hamster in its wheel, makes you respect and admire any and every women, makes you more palatable and likely to make friends. And for the low-key blackpilled deniers, is a legitimation to bully without consequences. Think about it, cyberbullying and doxxing being permitted since you do it to a declared enemy. Hence it attracts many pedos, degenerates and straight up criminals. The more someone is a moralist for the status quo, the more it has to hide.

Thing is the blackpill is too brutal, there would be mass ropings if men realized the truth.
The bluepill is ultimately the ideal cope, it avoids being pissed, avoids depression, makes you self-improve like a hamster in its wheel, makes you respect and admire any and every women, makes you more palatable and likely to make friends. And for the low-key blackpilled deniers, is a legitimation to bully without consequences. Think about it, cyberbullying and doxxing being permitted since you do it to a declared enemy. Hence it attracts many pedos, degenerates and straight up criminals. The more someone is a moralist for the status quo, the more it has to hide.

Based

Last edited:
Chad can get laid with no effort basically. He doesn't "pay" at all.

Also, the affection foids feel for Chad is much more genuine than it is for a normie boyfriends they may have. And Chad is much less likely to get cucked by the foid as compared to the normie

I think your are basically Right but we have to think of the subtelties too.
It seems like chad doesn't pay but women still expect exclusivity at times. I would say that chad still Pays but the Price is so small that it is almost insignificant, depending on the Situation. If the Woman only wants an ONS the Price is Zero and the "relationship" is mutally beneficial.
If she wants a LTR with the chad, the Price is going to be higher.

Interesting to note though, that most women don't orgasm from ONS so there must be an ulteriour motif outside of sexual satisfaction.
Most likely the status that comes alongside "bedding" a chad.
Also, I don't know if I would call the fog of sexual attraction "affection". I have yet to see evidence for a women being genuinely affectionate.
All I see is women aborting babies left and right, women abandoning men in their times of need, women being historically known as merciless torturers and child killers etc...

A weak being has no time for compassion, just like a small dog that has to strike out at any perceived threat, no matter how miniscule.
Respect, honor, integrity - these things presuppose certain conditions, conditions that can only exist between men.

Men can survive on their own, a man is like a solid pillar, a unit, a measurement. Respect can only exist between two equally matched Forces.
Even bears have respect during mating conflicts because they instinctively understand that dealing unnecessary amounts of Damage to each other would just lead to a pyrrhic Victory.

But women are scavengers for the resources of men and just like hyenas and other shit-eaters of the animal Kingdom, they are subject to constant infighting and quarrels over scraps.
No Honor among thieves.

I think as men we should stop projecting our own emotional Depth on the female gender. Most of us don't even realize just how EXTREMELY shallow women are. Whenever you think that a Woman has an actual, Deep Problem and you talk to her, it Always turns out to be absolutely Nothing.
They are shallow and predatory, that's what their "love" Comes down to.

Chad is just higher on the kill list. All predators try to kill chad. And once they have feasted enough, they move on.
Women don't compete with men, they compete with other women, as Esther Vilar pointed out.

That hierarchy is spot fucking on. I hate bluepilled truecels like hamlossus

Good high IQ post tbh ngl.

Couple of things tho:

1. Chad maybe be blackpilled if sufficiently self-aware, but may also be bluepilled if he doesn't acknowledge the looks halo he is endowed with, which may cause him to think that its his fun personality that's getting him the friends and women.

2. The bluepill is prevalent also because of people's innate sense of optimism, the kind that helps them cope with difficult and unbearable circumstances.

Very good observation

Black pill to others is like coal and to us its like diamonds. Both carbon but of different quality.

I think your are basically Right but we have to think of the subtelties too.
It seems like chad doesn't pay but women still expect exclusivity at times. I would say that chad still Pays but the Price is so small that it is almost insignificant, depending on the Situation. If the Woman only wants an ONS the Price is Zero and the "relationship" is mutally beneficial.
If she wants a LTR with the chad, the Price is going to be higher.

Interesting to note though, that most women don't orgasm from ONS so there must be an ulteriour motif outside of sexual satisfaction.
Most likely the status that comes alongside "bedding" a chad.
Also, I don't know if I would call the fog of sexual attraction "affection". I have yet to see evidence for a women being genuinely affectionate.
All I see is women aborting babies left and right, women abandoning men in their times of need, women being historically known as merciless torturers and child killers etc...

A weak being has no time for compassion, just like a small dog that has to strike out at any perceived threat, no matter how miniscule.
Respect, honor, integrity - these things presuppose certain conditions, conditions that can only exist between men.

Men can survive on their own, a man is like a solid pillar, a unit, a measurement. Respect can only exist between two equally matched Forces.
Even bears have respect during mating conflicts because they instinctively understand that dealing unnecessary amounts of Damage to each other would just lead to a pyrrhic Victory.

But women are scavengers for the resources of men and just like hyenas and other shit-eaters of the animal Kingdom, they are subject to constant infighting and quarrels over scraps.
No Honor among thieves.

I think as men we should stop projecting our own emotional Depth on the female gender. Most of us don't even realize just how EXTREMELY shallow women are. Whenever you think that a Woman has an actual, Deep Problem and you talk to her, it Always turns out to be absolutely Nothing.
They are shallow and predatory, that's what their "love" Comes down to.

Chad is just higher on the kill list. All predators try to kill chad. And once they have feasted enough, they move on.
Women don't compete with men, they compete with other women, as Esther Vilar pointed out.

Real talk

Bluepill is the natural state of things, maybe not quite like the west has it, but go anywhere, doesn't matter if its a stone age tribe in the amazon or china or nepal or brazil, the men think that women need to be protected and that women are special

Thomas Hobbes level IQ