Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because a normie is dating doesn't mean he's having sex

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The amount of times I thought dudes were having sex in a couple (obviously, right?) only to find out that his girlfriend is "asexual" (we all know what the real translation for this is without fail), has truly astounded me but by now it doesn't even surprise me. What does surprise me is this happens even to high tier, decent looking Normies. Which makes the Chad ONLY meme more valid somewhat, though it's still mostly a meme.

Just because you see them together doesn't mean they're fucking. It's a clown world so the whore probably fucked a bunch of chads prior then is currently in the relationship for the emotional tampon and free money.

How to know if they're fucking: dude is good looking with good jaw, tall, wide build, big hands and feet, when it comes to whores everything matters and how other women perceive their man matters extremely as well

Cope, most couples are having sex

Hes right you know. Normies will always brag about how much sex they are getting and how good it is.. but then the same normie is posting anonymously about how his girlfriend doesn't like sex anymore.

Most people lie and overexaggerate about their sex lives anyway.

Women under 30 already out earn men under 30, so betabuxxing is usually not the reason they're in relationships. And as for emotional tampons, there's friends and orbiters. If a young foid is in a relationship with a non-rich guy, it's because she wants to have sex with him. We are not normies, we are not even close.

Cope, most couples are having sex

Women under 30 already out earn men under 30, so betabuxxing is usually not the reason they're in relationships. And as for emotional tampons, there's friends and orbiters. If a young foid is in a relationship with a non-rich guy, it's because she wants to have sex with him. We are not normies, we are not even close.
You guys are the ones coping who do not know enough normie stories to know it's worse than you think

This is true i knew a highschool couple that was together for two yeard
The foid claimed she was asexual they broke up and shes dating chad now :feelskek:

Some parts in the west are incredibly expensive so it is possible that the female seeks a betabuxxer.she probably just finds him not attractive enough for sex and intimacy but fine with everything else.What you say is true though and more and more females have no need of a betabuxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back