Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because she looks innocent, doesn't mean she is.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Even the nerdiest girl in your calculus class has probably sent some nudes.

Case in point:

Xeaujmu.png

UiZxc0q.png

SGfm13c.png

KnB2K0f.png

O319Kyb.png

QGA8at8.png

zMqyjnn.png

Life is so bad.
Fuck genetics.

99% of women have nudes on their bfs phone and they don't care if he publishes them.

God fucking damn I hate these teenage sluts, they give their bodies to chad and guys like me get nothing not even a kiss.

fucking Christ its too brutal.

The biggest cope is thinking girls aren't as horny and don't care about sex as much, they just don't want to sext with us or send nude pics nevermind anything more.

I never got a girl to send me nudes online.

DyingHope said:
The biggest cope is thinking girls aren't as horny and don't care about sex as much, they just don't want to sext with us or send nude pics nevermind anything more.

Girls love sex and are very sexual.

Just not with all men, only a select few.

The 5 stages of grief.

LE3ahbZ.gif

LLfAHQI.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not only innocent looking but also innocent acting like muslim girls who by virtue of their religion pretend to be good girls but also go for chad only.
I once had this online muslim female friend and when she asked my pic I sent one on which my cousin was too and she said "if you're the one on the right, you're hot" (I was the left one obviously)
She waited a few more months before she very suddenly blocked me, with a lousy excuse that she became spiritual and no longer speaks to men.
I'm pretty sure she didn't block me earlier because that would've been too conflicting with her virtue signalling as a good, modest girl who doesn't judge by the appearance. Oh, and there was this Australian guy with racist tendencies she kept fetichising so yeah probably a chad.

TFW when your childhood crush gets violently ravaged by chads once she enters high school. I dont even want to live anymore

Suicide fuel
>looks innocent
Literally lookism

justforlulzandkeks said:
Suicide fuel
>looks innocent
Literally lookism

People will always make judgements based on someone's appearance, that's life.

I don't know these girls personally, but there were several girls who guys crushed on for being, "So cute and innocent" who turned out to be major sloots. It's a bit of a mistake to just assume that a girl is inexperienced or won't be nasty just because of her appearance.

jesus christ, thats insane

genetics is everything in this life

Incel_Because_Short said:

eastern european chick right there, just like the ones who were in my class, its over

suicide fuel

Seen this too many times. Guys really believe the shy and innocent looking bitch is shy and innocent lol halo effect strikes again. These kind of femoids are the biggest manipulators out there.

Holy shit, this quality suicide fuel.

You're absolutely right. It doesn't matter if she appears shy/religious, there are already risque pictures of her somewhere.

Holy shit I'm pretty numb to the black pill at this point but then you motherfuckers keep finding darker and darker pills

Simple things in life make me want to suicide the most..

Incel_Because_Short said:
Even the nerdiest girl in your calculus class has probably sent some nudes.

Case in point:

Xeaujmu.png

UiZxc0q.png

SGfm13c.png

KnB2K0f.png

O319Kyb.png

QGA8at8.png

zMqyjnn.png

Lol truecels who've tried to get with le_nerdi_gurls already realize this. All women are sluts. No exceptions.

Also most these FHOS would be incel if male jflll

This is the reason you should treat all femoids like they are invisible, whores all of them.

cookinbreakfast said:
Holy shit I'm pretty numb to the black pill at this point but then you motherfuckers keep finding darker and darker pills

This.

undeadcel said:
Seen this too many times. Guys really believe the shy and innocent looking bitch is shy and innocent lol halo effect strikes again. These kind of femoids are the biggest manipulators out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back