Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just become what I want you to become - Totally not egoistical

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
"Girls like guys who get good grades in high school and are nice"

"Just go to college and get good grades, women love successful college guys who behave good and listen to their problems"

"Just get a good degree it will happen, looks dont matter "

"Just get a good job now youre done with college women love financially stable guys who care for them"

"No woman wants me, I get rejected since highschool, I always had female friends and was a genuine good guy. I also always had good degrees and a stable above average wage job. Guys who behaved bad and were more attractive, had bad grades and treated them like shit godd them all. "

" It will happen at the right time. You aren't entitled to a sexual relationship with a woman. You need to put more effort in. Now youre independent and its your own problem. Youre an adult now deal with these problems. Sex, romance and intimacy are overrated anyway"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This couldve been even more detailed but Im mobile

This thread motivated me

The poor old beta almost got killed by the "wonderful" chad.

Its pretty clear that the Knife Chad got good grades in high school

i hope they get shot

She just loves how her Chad shows superiority over another man just look at that smile on her face she´s clearly turned on

Last edited:
I was already very egoistical before the blackpill, thank you allah for giving me more reasons.

"L-l-look at the god p-personality that C-Chas has!!!!" JFL, I honestly feel bad for the taxi driver

Would you even want to be with a women like that?

Makes 0 sense to me....world is fucked

Unfulfilled need is always looked at with suspicious eyes. When charity will not do, such as with incels, you must be able to will yourself into fulfillment. If you cannot will yourself into fulfillment it's because you didn't try enough, or you're trying too hard and you need to learn to be happy on your own and love yourself. No matter what, there's always an answer to pacify us and avoid the acknowledgement that some people are beyond hope through no fault of their own, and pretending it doesn't matter will not suffice. Modern people don't have the moral fortitude to look at hopelessness and tolerate its existence, and when they are confronted and forced to look at it for what it really is, they will condemn it and say "then it must be what he deserves." If you're afflicted with something for which there is no remedy and you're angry about it, remember it's always your own fault. You deserve it for being angry. You should repress your feelings so you don't cause any trouble. That's called having a "good attitude."

just lobotomize yourself psychologically theory

everyone is egoistical

"Make money while I fuck chads. I'll come to you when I need your money. TEEHEE"