Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Bought Tendies In Bulk

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I went to a wholesale store and bought a 10 lb box of chicken tendies!
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

(Something like this)
451DFB16 BA4C 4663 A5A5 54B0FF0E2C84

Very nice, enjoy them.

Post pics or its a lie

I want to eat better food for cheap price rbh, when i move out. What should i do?

That sounds good AF right now :feelsokman:

The tyson tendies taste like shit imo

The tyson tendies taste like shit imo
yeah the breading on a lot of frozen tendies is too soft and they have no flavour. OP is better off making his own chicken tendies which are fresh, crispier, juicier, more flavourful

High IQ

Remember to buy a 2 gallon bucket of Franks Buffalo Wings Sauce to eat them with

Damn that's good. Tendies are underrated ngl. Good taste and protein rich. Yum

yeah the breading on a lot of frozen tendies is too soft and they have no flavour. OP is better off making his own chicken tendies which are fresh, crispier, juicier, more flavourful
I know how to make fried chicken like Chik-Fil-A
How do you eat them? By frying or baking?
Fryinggg
I want to eat better food for cheap price rbh, when i move out. What should i do?
You should go to a local meat market and buy a big slab of beef. Then you can chop up the beef and put it in homemade spaghetti. One time I made a slab of beef last 5 days and I only ate spaghetti. So it's good if you're on a budget or in college.

Last edited:
Frozen tenders not that good

Safeway or Baeslers back when I was a kid used to sell bulk bags of chicken nuggets and they were the best nuggets ever. They stopped doing that. I used to come home and eat them everyday after school. Can't even buy nuggets like that anymore, just the crappy nuggets like the ones you can get at Wendys or Burger King.
i like bk tenders.

wont they go stale over time