Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just came to park for chilling and there is a cuck giving advice to a girl for her crush

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
This cuck gives her advice how to impress the girl's crush and tells her like "you're the smartest person I know,you can do this etc" JUST LOL AT GIVING A GIRL ADVICE FOR HER TO ATTRACT ANOTHER MAN :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsclown:

What a faggot, much better to be blacpilled than a cuckcel.

You should've incinerated them both.

He is giving netflix advice now lmao

low inhibs me if you splash a bucket of water on them

Just realized they're drinking alcohol and this cuck offers to drop her to her mother's home LOL
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

giving foids advice how to get a mans attention is like telling a mathematician how to solve a first grade task

Lol he just said "i wish everyone was perfect like you"

Lol he just said "i wish everyone was perfect like you"
You guys should take pride in the fact that you’re not as spineless and pussywhipped as that cuckold

How old is that cuck?

Literally just shout CUCK out load in front of them

He was prepping the bull what an actual cuck

People post pics like that all the time on Reddit, YouTube, every other social media, even 4chan
How do you think napoleon got doxxed?

Maybe he was her brother or he's gay or some shit

I thought everybody knew he lived in Russia/Lithuania. You mean his address got doxxed?
No his actual face and name on cuckbook

His screenshots boned him because of the background.

What a fucking cuck.

Just realized they're drinking alcohol and this cuck offers to drop her to her mother's home LOL
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
maybe he will take her to his own home instead

cucked beyond belief