Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just came to the obvious realization my therapist doesn’t give a shit about me and just wants my money each week.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Obvious when they end sessions early but ALWAYS make sure to try and schedule the next appointment ASAP, they have to make sure to get my money every week right? I’m done with therapy. It’s fucking cucked. I’m a bitch cuck for trying it in the first place. I’m fucking worse leaving than when I began too. Nothing but blue pilled nonsense anyway. It’s over. I’m a cuck for trying it, anyone who says otherwise is a bigger cuck.

Never been to theraphy and i'm never going

"It doesn't matter if a man is good looking, if he doesn't have a good attitude women won't want him"
My female therapist, 2019

Has helped me with anxiety though.

"It doesn't matter if a man is good looking, if he doesn't have a good attitude women won't want him"
My female therapist, 2019

Has helped me with anxiety though.
How did yours help you with anxiety? My foid therapist hasn’t at all.

If you want to vent and talk about your problems do it here. It's free and more than likely someone here will want to talk with you about it.

Therapy is a waste of money, the most cucked is that shit by freud i dont even know the name

How did yours help you with anxiety? My foid therapist hasn’t at all.
She helped me recognize it. Like i wasn't aware of how anxious i am. And gave me this technique of "talking to my anxiety". She is also on my side about not depending a lot on medication, contrary to my mother.

Still I know that I can't talk about everything with her. At least i've found this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back