Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy just cried for the first time in months

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
got killed by 2 low levels in tarkov and one of them knived me to death despite dealing 500+ dmg to their body with a shitty ak 74su, reminded me that ill never be able to succeed at FPS due to dyspraxia, being left-handed (but using right-hand for mouse) and being generally slow and retarded.

this is worse than getting bullied by foids and chads at school JFL

and yes fbi i did have visions of hitting each and every one of the soy cunts in the head with a claw hammer ;)

brutal twitch mechanicel

I still remember the last time i cry the black pill hits brutally in that moment

Last time i cried i was surrounded by psychiatrists. Bad idea.

i havent cried in years.
fps can be frustrating tho yeah

got killed by 2 low levels in tarkov and one of them knived me to death despite dealing 500+ dmg to their body with a shitty ak 74su, reminded me that ill never be able to succeed at FPS due to dyspraxia, being left-handed (but using right-hand for mouse) and being generally slow and retarded.

this is worse than getting bullied by foids and chads at school JFL

and yes fbi i did have visions of hitting each and every one of the soy cunts in the head with a claw hammer ;)
Ok GrAYcel

absolutely brutal tbh. Im a left hander too.

Brutal over for badatfpscels

I remember playing COD MW as a kid. Haven't played vida since 2017 :feelsbadman:
Also,
Chads get 5 K/D in online matches while truecel looses to bots :feelsrope:

Good to let out all the emotions, feel much better after