Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just discovered 4Chan, gonna stay there tbh.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
8ch was so good. It had the perfect size of user base for the main boards to be active and the niche boards not to be dead. /asmr/ was probably the funniest. Hate Dungeon for life.
You know you've made it when the global media and governments considers you too dangerous to exist. The hate machine never dies though. This site has the same potential for infamy. Fuck, I remember the banner on /pol/ that had a quote from the ISIS board talking about how we were too extreme/crazy.

Enjoy your AIDS, OP. Cuckchan is normalfag summercamp, full of reddit types. The other imageboards I know of are all dead or barely alive. Why'd you think did I come here? My favorite imageboard has been nuked, scattered and nuked again.
8ch was so good. It had the perfect size of user base for the main boards to be active and the niche boards not to be dead. /asmr/ was probably the funniest. Hate Dungeon for life.
I fucking miss that place. If I had the choice between a gf an having 8chan back, I'd go home in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Never thought I'd see someone from /asmr/ on here, haha. That board was crazy, didn't care much for the doxxing though.

I remember when I discovered r9k around about 2014 maybe? I went back about a week ago for some nostalgia, and it was all tranny shit and race baiting, and homosexuals trying to hook up on discord. r9k started my blackpill process

@LastGerman should browse 4chan /o/ board.

It's like a less censored right-wing Reddit version. This place is 5 times more hardcore

Jfl
@LastGerman should browse 4chan /o/ board.
giphy.gif

Always heard but never posted on it.

It's anonymous and I can vent the same way without having a name attached to it.

So yeah pce.
holy shit OP gtfo out of there and post on 8chan.moe instead

4chan is fucking normie cancer. Even russian boards have greater non-npc population, and just more people that incel could relate to.

Stay here at Home
You'll thank me for it

You’re gonna regret it. 4chan gets bombarded 24/7 by SJWs on a contrarian mission to post anti-incel, anti-right wing, feminist, pro-deviant content on almost every sub-forum. Even with about 50 word filters in place it’s still difficult to avoid those posters.

It's full of tranny cucks and tranny psyops. Doubt you'll enjoy it.

4chan has been terrible for years now jfl.

I miss back in the day when 4chan was good

This has got to be the gigafag newfag thread I've seen in year.
4chan is dead.

/r9k/ is a shadow of it's former self, filled with trap faggots rather than >tfw no gf posters.
/v/ is a shadow of it's former self, filled with nintendofanboy posters, it's even been called nintengaf.
/g/ is coooomsumerism
/a/ is mainstream after tumblr died.
etc etc
Site died in 2014/2015. Even Moot began to distance himself from the site. Not due to the elections.
The funny thing is that there are so many rumors on the site about what actually happened.

4chan went too mainstream. Lost it's weeb appeal. Everyone got split up.
(In 2015, moot took a photo of me and few others in 2015 at Comiket, good luck finding that on the /jp/ archives)
(Last year I pasted him around Shinjuku-sanchome gave him a smirk, but I had better things to do then talk to an admin who abandoned his own site, actually know what office he works at.)

Doesn't moot work for fucking Google now? JFL.