Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just don't be round" theory is pretty legit for men.

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Ever noticed how pretty much everything good looking in men is because of straightness, angularity?

-Hunter eyes
-Sharp, razor like jawline
-Hairline, has to be low and straight.
-Body, tall, lean with shredded abs. Overall muscularity doesn't really matter.
-Waist to hip ratio should form a TRIANGLE. Again, ANGULARITY.

Now think about the opposite of these things. All considered repuslive by women.

Life truly is determined entirely by genetics.

>tall

its over for me

Round features are ethnic features.

This is why Finns are incel @FinnCel
They're some naturally round motherfuckers some of them

090722-seung-hui-1215p.grid-6x2.jpg

round as fuck

Genetics determine your life quality and choices.

I have no jaw its literally a oval

Roundface is the death sentence, I dont know if even good face genetics besides this could save me

Genetics determine your life quality and choices.
The thing that pisses me off is that the genetically blessed can't just fucking be happy with it and leave it at that. Like, are there any examples of top sports stars or musicians just saying "yeah, I'm grateful and all, but this is all ultimately just god given talent, it's not really because I worked harder than everyone".

I remember seeing the model Adriana Lima saying her beauty secret was "thanking mom and dad for the amazing DNA" which surprised me that a foid was that blackpilled, but I suppose she is from Brazil rather than cuck western Disneyland where hard work matters bruh.

It's like it's not enough for these people to just be happy with what they have. They need to feel like they actually did something to "earn" it. What a load of fucking bullshit lmfao.

The thing that pisses me off is that the genetically blessed can't just fucking be happy with it and leave it at that. Like, are there any examples of top sports stars or musicians just saying "yeah, I'm grateful and all, but this is all ultimately just god given talent, it's not really because I worked harder than everyone".

I remember seeing the model Adriana Lima saying her beauty secret was "thanking mom and dad for the amazing DNA" which surprised me that a foid was that blackpilled, but I suppose she is from Brazil rather than cuck western Disneyland where hard work matters bruh.

It's like it's not enough for these people to just be happy with what they have. They need to feel like they actually did something to "earn" it. What a load of fucking bullshit lmfao.
The worst thing is that i could tell the same thing i said to a psychologist and she/he would say "how you look doesn't determine your life choices" Oh okay, so i guess top models are chosen due to their personality right? Strength athletes that are 6'9 and naturally strong, baseball player that are 7'4, it's not because of their genetics, it's because of their personality, right?

I have a long rectangle head

The worst thing is that i could tell the same thing i said to a psychologist and she/he would say "how you look doesn't determine your life choices" Oh okay, so i guess top models are chosen due to their personality right? Strength athletes that are 6'9 and naturally strong, baseball player that are 7'4, it's not because of their genetics, it's because of their personality, right?

Lol foid psychologists in particular are a joke. If they really cared about their clients mental wellbeing they'd just fuck them.

It's kind of like a different version of the infamous /r/ForeverAloneWomen rule - do not ask to date us. Basically "Do not literally give us a cure to the problem we want to complain about", except this time it's "Pay me to cure your problems, although I will not do the one, far easier, far more simple thing which will actually cure it". Woman logic

Very high IQ

Sharp angles means bones

Round corners means fat

based obtuse cel its over for non acute cels

Very true and high IQ observation
sharp angles (triangle to be more specific) are symbol of manliness
round ones (circle) are of women
sharp = testosterone
round = estrogen

it is very over for me my friends

Fixing the face surgically is a very difficult problem that nobody has ever solved

-Waist to hip ratio should form a TRIANGLE. Again, ANGULARITY.
I'd argue that A triangle is closer to a circle than a rectangle (high shoulder:hip ratio vs low shoulder:hip ratio). But apart from that I'm fully onboard!

Just Have Euclidean Geometry Theory

Baldness also makes you look more round.

i guess it makes sense since we associate sharpness with danger, its a sign of lack of sexual dimorphism

New pill = the round pill?

roundness implies curves which is feminine in nature