Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just don't obsess over women, bro!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
A common normie platitude is for us to find interests in something outside of women. Get some some goal, some hobby, that has nothing to do with women. Many of us do that. The problem is that it's just a patch to a fundamental problem : that congenitally, there is nothing in life worth obsessing over outside of women. I can obsess over piano, but where would that get me as a man who lacks perfect pitch, and will never be world-class??? I could obsess over work . . . but there is only so much money you could make with a fixed income. I could start a business . . . but many of us lack the time and capital to take on the risk. It seems intuitive that to the beta male psyche that we SHOULD be obsessing over women, because on paper it seems like the most tangible goal. The problem is IT REALLY ISN'T. It's not like the movies, where the beta protagonist lucks his way into situations with women 5 points above his lookslevel.

Even outside of finding love as a goal . . . thinking about anything else outside of women seems gay and boring. We obsess over women, not even just fetishistically, but even moreso, sociologically. Women are defacto the kingmakers of society, and it tortures me that nothing is more fascinating. We NEED women like a plant needs water. IT always thinks we are a bunch of faggots, but we are the most women obsessed people are earth. It's hard not to seem gay if men are the only people willing to talk to you.

Last edited:
exactly why they're called "copes"
because deep down you know you'd give up these interests in a heartbeat if you could krempee Stacy

your posts are high iq :feelsokman:

normies will spread platitudes throught their teeth about how its your hair , style etc etc etc meanwhile they go home and plow their wife / gf and spout how you dont need physical imitacy.

fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

fuck you normie lurkers :feelsugh:

Everything we do in life is to gain respect of the same sex, and impress the other.
It is stupid to think "There is more to life than women"

Your whole point of existence in this world is to leave successful offspring.

Its a basic biological NEED, you cannot simply "just ignore it bro!" :soy:

By being incel we are stopped from reaching our true potential as men.

It's even more ridiculous when you realize that the entirety of modern western culture is obsessed with women and there is practically nowhere you can exist where you won't be negatively judged for your inability to attract any woman.

Normies, just imagine every time you attend a family party, every time you hang out with friends, every time you're at lunch with coworkers and the topic of relationships/dating come up (and you know as well as I do this makes up a significant portion of conversation if not the majority) you had to say you're not seeing someone EVERY FUCKING TIME. Even if all these people were the coolest most accepting people on the planet, you would get to experience the subtle ostracization of never getting to participate in these conversations and these are the conversations most people give a fuck about.

this is what they want to tell us tbh

That'd be like dangling a steak in front of a starving African child. Fucking retards.

I've had people in relationships to tell me that being with someone is not the most important thing in life :feelsugh:.
They are so oblivious and take everything for granted.

I've had people in relationships to tell me that being with someone is not the most important thing in life :feelsugh:.
They always claim they're overrated and not worth it, but fucking lose it when they're in a dryspell and always seem to jump right in given a chance.

E5D23588 0CE1 49F5 A106 95A927181218

normies will spread platitudes throught their teeth about how its your hair , style etc etc etc meanwhile they go home and plow their wife / gf and spout how you dont need physical imitacy.

fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

fuck you normie lurkers :feelsugh:

we are constantly bombarded with overly sexualised media. we are treated as inferior by society for not having sex with women

Don't obssess over women = u are beyond fucked so get the hell outta here

The big secret normies don't want us to know is that they do indeed obsess over women themselves.

If you are man and you're not castrated, you ARE obsessing over women. It's that simple.

I've even heard some of them mention how their gf/bf was a key part in getting through difficult periods in their lives. Yet they tell us to stop being depressed and be "confident".

Last edited:
Pussy is a huge motivation for men

Yeah, just be miserable knowing you'll die alone