Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just fed a street dog

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
He was in the street lying down. I took some minced meat and gave him and saw a norwooding baldcel about to give him some water to drink. We both gave him and he first ate meat then drank water it's lifefuel tbh I'd say that my whole childhood was around the animals, herding them or petting them. Little semi-nomadic child. and I actually have a strong connection with them. But we are evil according to cucktears and foids. Cucktears will never feature this post

Good deed.
Better than offering a free dinner to some foid.

He was in the street lying down. I took some minced meat and gave him and saw a norwooding baldcel about to give him some water to drink. We both gave him and he first ate meat then drank water it's lifefuel tbh I'd say that my whole childhood was around the animals, herding them or petting them. Little semi-nomadic child. and I actually have a strong connection with them. But we are evil according to cucktears and foids. Cucktears will never feature this post

Let me guess you are not vegetarian.

This dog had most likely coitus with some female before that.

Even stray dogs are better than females

of course not, do i look like a faggot?

I'd say that my whole childhood was around the animals, herding them or petting them. Little semi-nomadic child. and I actually have a strong connection with them. But we are evil according to cucktears and foids. Cucktears will never feature this post

Honk honk

Female levels of neural short circuitry and cognitive dissonance.

Are you serious? Saving your competition? Forgot about the dogpill?

Absolutely fucking cucked, you obviously haven't taken the dogpill. You've basically just bought Chad a KFC.

There's lots of cats where i live, even kittens, everybody feeds them, i always see some dishes with milk near my apartment building

im glad dogs and cats are good creatures

My mother regulary feeds tens of stray cats for past 20 years.
From time to time I help her to find new home for doomed kittens, cure ill or damaged ones, prepare food for them.

Remember, I worse than terrorist, homicidal maniac, rapist or domestic tiran because I am a suicidal virgin who can't get into relationships.

People go on about the dogpill and stuff on here but honestly, if it wasn't for them and the happiness they bring me in my life (probably one of the only real joys I ever have) I would have roped a long time ago I think.

that dog has bigger smv than you ever will

Wait Cuyen is banned? Why do mods hate dogs.

If ppl actually believe the dogpill,they shouldnt think a lot why they are singles,not only they are ugly but mentally retarded too

Now that the dog got its strength back it's going to go back to fucking human foids.

Stray dogs are like stray unloved men.

I'd rather feed a stray dog than someones pet!

Kindness is important! Good on you Cuyen! Keep up the good work! We're proud of you!

What happened to Cuyen?

No stray dogs here, the only dogs you'll ever see out are normie dogs that escaped their house.

HOLY SHIT HE GOT BANNED!!!?!?!??!?!

cuck he just fucked a girl and was tired and you fed him

This is the equivalent of the, "I like short guys, but it just so happens to be that my boyfriend is 6'6. I like him because he's a nice person and not because he's 6'6 genetically gifted tera chad"

--

I feed a stray dog. What an impeccable bond I have with animals. I'm such a good person, for recognizing the suffering of another being and extending my grace onto this lower form of being.

I feel so good about myself. Also, I eat animal flesh daily, thousands of living animals, "that I love", die needlessly so I could satisfy my taste buds. :feelswhere: Also vegetarians are faggots, this is why I am NOT a vegeterian, and I did I mention that I love animals and they are cool. I've had a special bond with them since childhood. :feelstastyman:

---

Only a select few vegetarians have the RIGHT to surf the moral high ground wave. Meat eater helping a diseased or hungry animal and then bragging on a forum is nothing more than an "ego trip" meets "mental gymnastics" #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:
You fed him and got bite here.

You should've brought the dog home and kept it as your pet.

Why was he banned?

@Cuyen banned for feeding a dog tbh

Awesome Cuyen. Hope they bring you back. I remember petting a border collie once that had some wierd skin disease, and was in pain. Fortunately due to OCD, I always carry latex or nitrile gloves, and could without catching whatever it had. I love animals because they are honest beings, which generally respond to love. I have never had a dog reject me because I was ugly. They all appreciate being loved, unless they are just super attached to only their owners. It is nice to see pain, and be able to fix it. 3/4s of the time human beggars are prob on neetbux, and make like an additional $50k per year through pan handling. I would rather feed a stray dog, because it really is hurting, and not ripping me off.