Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just Find A Girl In Your Friends Circle, Bro!"

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
One cope I hear a lot is that you might be able to ascend if you meet a girl within your "friends circle" (like maybe a friend introducing you to a girl he knows). But even this won't work. Because as we know, all women are hypergamous. So as soon as the foid meets one of your friends who are more attractive than you, she will go after them instead! Even if you were lucky and somehow got a date with a foid she will probably break up with you after a week for Chad.

I have tried talking to cute Stacies at birthday parties, music festivals, bars, etc who have mutual friends with me. But it never works because they will stop talking to me the instant they meet Chad. It's over.

my what? JFL.

What friends?

Mfw my girlfriend on runescape left me for someone who had 99 smithing and 99 fletching...

Hypergamy is real.

Female friend? Never had one in my entire life.

Once chad becomes available it’s over

I see your point

Right. My "social circle" :feelsseriously:

I don't even have a "friend circle". I only have one friend who is a massive wageaholic and doesn't really have any friends either.

"Social Circle" game is TERA cope. All girls have smart phones these days, and all have access to Chad.

@Colvin76 @mylifeistrash @rightfulcel @micropenis29

"Social Circle" game is TERA cope. All girls have smart phones these days, and all have access to Chad.

poor girls have no phone brah :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Kek at best she'd friendzone me. Jfl if anyone think social circle game works for truecels. Unless such girl actually finds me sexually attractive, not gonna work. I have more chance of finding girls who like to lick dog's ass than a girl who like subhuman turbomanlet ricecel like me

Tinder, Instagram and other social media made social circles useless

People have told me that guys are idiots for walking away from the friendzone because she could "totally introduce you bro". If she doesn't want you, neither will her friends.

Tfw no social circle

I have no friends. This actually upsets me more than not having a gf at this point.

Friends circle, lol

If you're 25+ you don't have a social circle. Everyone has moved on to pursue their own paths

That's locationmaxxing, something very different.
But it can be applied to what you say, it is not even necessary to travel to a poor country, just find a rather poor area in your country.

But it can be applied to what you say, it is not even necessary to travel to a poor country, just find a rather poor area in your country.
I'm in burgerland, even poor niggers have cell phones

If you're 25+ you don't have a social circle. Everyone has moved on to pursue their own paths
People have told me that guys are idiots for walking away from the friendzone because she could "totally introduce you bro". If she doesn't want you, neither will her friends.
Tinder, Instagram and other social media made social circles useless

One cope I hear a lot is that you might be able to ascend if you meet a girl within your "friends circle" (like maybe a friend introducing you to a girl he knows). But even this won't work. Because as we know, all women are hypergamous. So as soon as the foid meets one of your friends who are more attractive than you, she will go after them instead! Even if you were lucky and somehow got a date with a foid she will probably break up with you after a week for Chad.

I have tried talking to cute Stacies at birthday parties, music festivals, bars, etc who have mutual friends with me. But it never works because they will stop talking to me the instant they meet Chad. It's over.

Mog me for "Social circle"

The vast majority of incels either:

- has no friends whatsoever
- has a couple of friends he hangs out with every once in a while who are as hideous to women as him, thus they provide no help at all when it comes to mating
- has a group of normie friends (and maybe a couple of Chadlites) that only let him hang out with them as long as he's OK with being the laughing stock/jester/punching ball of the group

These situations apply to 99.99999% of incels

what circle?
I have the nasty in my taxi, You Need a ride? You can sit between the backseat and my dick

If have a social circle chances are that everyone mogs me from heaven to hell.

Social circle game worked until incel engineers made the internet easy enough for women to use.

I have a total of 0 friends, a wonderful round 0 and had it for 2 years now. I dont bother making any friends anymore they all always end up using me and making me feel like shit anyway what is the point?

But teen boys of this new generations are not friendly, so how to get that circle?

Yeah man, just get introduced theory, its not like woman's body decides to have or not to have sex in milliseconds solely based on looks.

Lachowski or nothing

Exactly. And guess what? If the girl who doesn't like you wants to introduce you to her single friends, her single friends are probably landwhales with 2/10 faces. But VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN'T!
It's funny because the friends in my circle are a bunch of normies, but none of them go to college and they're all still working at their dead-end jobs. Which is how we're able to hang out a lot. Because they have free time.
If have a social circle chances are that everyone mogs me from heaven to hell.
Everyone mogs me in mine.

Last edited:
I don't have any friends.