Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just find a hobby bro..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
"Just find a hobby and get good at it, girls love hobbies" are some of the exact words said by a bluepiller. I decided to give this one a try too.

There's a Chadlite guy in my class who is a graphic designer and obviously he fucks new foids every weekend. So I decided to learn graphic designing. And within a span of 4 months I learned Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and a little bit of After Effects. I even worked in a short film which was premiered at my college fest. And needless to say, nothing changed in my life. Foids still hate me, they never ask me about my work or appreciate it, they just don't care.

Foids used to fuck my friend for helping them edit their picture or make a presentation. I tried that too, I started helping foids in the hopes of getting laid but no foid ever slept with me. They just came in, got their work done and left. Sometimes even without a "thank you".

It is not about your personality. Its not about your interesting character. Its not about your hobbies. Its not about social skills. None of these fucking matters. These are all delusions to prevent sub-8 men from knowing the truth. The only things that matters is our looks and nothing else.

If you arent chad and you're doing anything computer related, you're automatically a nerd who lives in their parents basement to foids.

My hobby is hating foids and cucks

YOIKS sweaty, you can't go into a hobby just to get sex! then women can sense your desperation. :soy:

YOIKS sweaty, you can't go into a hobby just to get sex! then women can sense your desperation. :soy:

I heard that was included in the latest female patch. Their sensors just keep getting more advanced.

ive said it before and ill say it again.

FACE tops everything.

its even more important than height.

having similar interests with foids dont do anything

If you were chad that would be seen as quirky
Chad - "I hate women"
Foids - "Why do you hate women sweetie? Some evil slut must have done something terrible to you. Not all woman are bad. Come here, let me give you a blowjob so you can forget about your bad experience."

Sub-8 man - "I hate women"
Foids - "REEEEEEEE. You misogynistic inkwell. Who hurt you? You think we care what you think. Women hate you too. You think that women owe you sex, you entitled prick. HELP!! THIS UGLY CREATURE IS EYE RAPING ME!!"

I have many skills too. I speak several languages but no foid is impressed. When a chad says "hello" in a foreign language with a shit accent, their pussies become wet because he's so skilled.
I just sit next to them and try to say "but I'm fluent in that language" but they tell me I'm lying and shit.

Even when I talk to a girl who speaks that language, they're more interested in chad who barely speaks that language.

I hate this goddamn world. Your skills don't matter

Chad - "I hate women"
Foids - "Why do you hate women sweetie? Some evil slut must have done something terrible to you. Not all woman are bad. Come here, let me give you a blowjob so you can forget about your bad experience."

Sub-8 man - "I hate women"
Foids - "REEEEEEEE. You misogynistic inkwell. Who hurt you? You think we care what you think. Women hate you too. You think that women owe you sex, you entitled prick. HELP. THIS UGLY CREATURE IS EYE RAPING ME"

Ted Bundy's and meeks are evidence of this. Women from america, Japan, Russia, everywhere, were literally sending Meeks envelopes of money to bail him out. Imagine having women from every race and place on earth tripping over their heels to send you money.

Let's not forget this guy is a fucking criminal.

Cruel world.

ive said it before and ill say it again.

FACE tops everything.

its even more important than height.

tbh.
Also don't be fat because fat makes everyone look ugly.

Not a single chad is fat.

tbh.
Also don't be fat because fat makes everyone look ugly.

Not a single chad is fat.

true, fatcels = potential fakecels if they have good bone structure

I have many skills too. I speak several languages but no foid is impressed. When a chad says "hello" in a foreign language with a shit accent, their pussies become wet because he's so skilled.
I just sit next to them and try to say "but I'm fluent in that language" but they tell me I'm lying and shit.

Even when I talk to a girl who speaks that language, they're more interested in chad who barely speaks that language.

Fucking brutal man. The last part where even the foid who speaks that language is more interested in talking to Chad than to you made me so fucking mad. FUCK THIS CUCKED WORLD.

"Just find a hobby and get good at it, girls love hobbies" are some of the exact words said by a bluepiller. I decided to give this one a try too.

There's a Chadlite guy in my class who is a graphic designer and obviously he fucks new foids every weekend. So I decided to learn graphic designing. And within a span of 4 months I learned Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and a little bit of After Effects. I even worked in a short film which was premiered at my college fest. And needless to say, nothing changed in my life. Foids still hate me, they never ask me about my work or appreciate it, they just don't care.

Foids used to fuck my friend for helping them edit their picture or make a presentation. I tried that too, I started helping foids in the hopes of getting laid but no foid ever slept with me. They just came in, got their work done and left. Sometimes even without a "thank you".

It is not about your personality. Its not about your interesting character. Its not about your hobbies. Its not about social skills. None of these fucking matters. These are all delusions to prevent sub-8 men from knowing the truth. The only things that matters is our looks and nothing else.

At least you two actually have something to be proud of, it won't attracted foids(nothing will if you're incel) but it's always a skill that you can benefit from having learned even regarding work opportunities.besides it's always rewarding to have something you mastered and you're good at, instead of spending time doing unproductive copes or ldar in bed watching YouTube like me

My only hobbie is vidya

Brutal ngl I would have prepared my rope

First of all, foids don't have hobbies. They get interest in an activity because it gets them closer to the Chad of their eye or just want to avoid soul crushing lifeless jobs that most people have to do. Virtually every woman that has a "hobby" completely sucks at it. I say this out of experience, not out of anger.

As for "just get a hobby, bro", well, here's the deal: You, as an incel, get a hobby. Because you're ugly, no one gives you encouragement for the skills you picked up or berates you that you need to get better. You give up on your hobby. It's a vicious circle.
Meanwhile, Chad plays a few strings of guitar and he's famous. Stacy sings in a moderately decent pitch and she's a YouTube star.

Big cope no one cares about your hobbies

chad says "hello" in a foreign language with a shit accent

Dis y uorr inkell :soy:

In my highschool I was the only person in my whole grade during grades 11 and 12 who won anything in regional competitions, where I also represented the school.

No foid was remotely impressed. And the girls from the yearbook/school newspaper who came to take my picture at one competition I won looked disgusted and literally didn't even say hi back to me. Just took the picture and left.

Even in middle school I knew personality didn't mean fuck all to women, but up until grade 12 I thought being victorious, especially being the only person in the school to actually win in things would impress women.

Looks are everything

In my highschool I was the only person in my whole grade during grades 11 and 12 who won anything in regional competitions, where I also represented the school.

No foid was remotely impressed. And the girls from the yearbook/school newspaper who came to take my picture at one competition I won looked disgusted and literally didn't even say hi back to me. Just took the picture and left.

Even in middle school I knew personality didn't mean fuck all to women, but up until grade 12 I thought being victorious, especially being the only person in the school to actually win in things would impress women.
Women aren't impressed by your achievements. They are only impressed by looks

Hobbypill fucking decimated me ngl

I mean... it's still good to have a hobby in order to cope, but it won't get you a wife

unless your hobby gets you money you are just giga coping buddy boyo kek

unless your hobby gets you money you are just giga coping buddy boyo kek
Even if my hobby gets me money I'll still be a potential beatbuxx to some old whore in her 30's.
Women aren't impressed by your achievements. They are only impressed by looks
Based
The achievements of Ted Bundy and Jeremy Meeks was committing crimes but they still got laid.

Women don't give a shit about hobbies. Do any of these Stacy's have a hobby besides shopping and gossiping? Do any of the Chad's they fuck have real hobbies? Some of them maybe, but most of them are just good looking sociable guys and their time is spent partying and chasing women. That's what it takes, not fucking hobbies or interests.

Women don't give a shit about hobbies. Do any of these Stacy's have a hobby besides shopping and gossiping? Do any of the Chad's they fuck have real hobbies? Some of them maybe, but most of them are just good looking sociable guys and their time is spent partying and chasing women. That's what it takes, not fucking hobbies or interests.
I've seen foids claim that going on frequent vacations is a hobby JFL.

It's beyond retarded that people tell you to jump through millions of hoops in the hopes of MAYBE connecting to another human being anyways.

It's a complete waste of time, Chad can play fucking nintendo and girls will think it's "cute" while we do it and we're nerdy losers

At least you two actually have something to be proud of, it won't attracted foids(nothing will if you're incel) but it's always a skill that you can benefit from having learned even regarding work opportunities.besides it's always rewarding to have something you mastered and you're good at, instead of spending time doing unproductive copes or ldar in bed watching YouTube like me
This tbh. I'm not skilled in shit.